Fernando Llorente (7 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Llorente on scoring v Juve "For a moment I was happy since my start as Sevilla wasn't easy but then I felt sorry for scoring against Juve."

Llorente on Sevilla-Juve "After the match I was in the Juve lockers, where they made jokes about me! It was a blow for them to finish 2nd."

Q: Juve now faces Bayern..

Llorente "Juve are capable of beating them over 2 games. I am confident."

Q: again, you speak as a Juventino...

Llorente "At heart I will remain a Juventino for life."

Q: impossible to see you at Inter?

Llorente "When I think about it, in Italy I can only see myself in a Juve shirt."

Llorente "Then in football you know how it goes, you can never really say never."

Llorente "I was sad to leave Juve, I was very happy in Turin. If it was up to me I would've stayed. Clubs like Juve are few in the world."

Q: surprised that Juve fans still attached to you?

Llorente "What pride & affection from the Juve people. I was moved after Sevilla-Juve."

Q:inferior to Mandzukic?

Llorente "Inferior, no/ However we speak of a ST who has done a lot. It's not for me to judge who's better/worse."

Q: Llorente also missing Morata?

Llorente "Definitely, I'd prefer to be there with him: we get along very well together."

Llorente "Having a Spanish teammate is an advantage. We still speak often. I am in good contact with Licht, Chiellini, Pogba, Marchisio.."

Llorente on Morata "Alvaro is playing less & it's strange, it's certainly not a good time for him because not scoring for a ST is tough."

Llorente on Morata "However, rest assured, the goals will come. He just needs to play a bit more & some luck. I hope he reaches 15 goals."

Q: In the future, Morata in Turin or Madrid?

Llorente "It's a personal decision, it'll depend on the next few months."

Llorente "If he returns to Madrid, he'll move on. Of course Alvaro is good in Turin & at Juventus."

Llorente on Juve's comeback "Crazy. I know my former teammates well, they are strong & now that they've found continuity they won't stop."

Llorente "I think Juve will win the scudetto & when it happens I will celebrate well, either by coming to Turin or even from Sevilla."

Q: What have you found back in Sevilla?

Llorente "It's like returning back to your home, but my heart remains in Turin."

Llorente on Turin "I miss the past, ice-cream, my friends & it was well for my wife too who had made many friends at the hospital."

Llorente "Conte I will never forget: he wanted me, protected me at the start & then launched me. Conte is the best coach I had."

<3 <3 <3 Nando UNO DI NOI

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This man is incredible. Really.

I would have stayed with him instead of Zaza 10 out of 10 times, even when Zaza seems to be in much better form.

If Zaza wants out, bring nando back as a 4th choice striker!. He will accept no buts or ifs

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This man is incredible. Really.

I would have stayed with him instead of Zaza 10 out of 10 times, even when Zaza seems to be in much better form.

If Zaza wants out, bring nando back as a 4th choice striker!. He will accept no buts of ifs
Half the members here wanted Llorente's head on a stick last season. Just sayin'.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
So much love for this guy :heart:

He's a great post player, just a bit too slow for our play style though. Mandzukic isn't a much better footballer, but he's quicker and runs his ass off.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
So much love for this guy :heart:

He's a great post player, just a bit too slow for our play style though. Mandzukic isn't a much better footballer, but he's quicker and runs his ass off.
Mandzu isnt much better, but he has some pros that llorente didnt. He press enemy lines very well and is eager to score. ALso more stamina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)