Fernando Llorente (14 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I get criticism to a point, but this, it's too ridicolous. Never thought I would see Cronios /Turk like post from you.
That was bad I agree but the amount of ridiculous defending of whatever Marotta does has really got out of hand. It's ridiculous to be honest, as someone said it has become like an automatic reply.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I know you're being sarcastic, but seriously Klin its not even up for debate, Berardi IS joining us next season :D
He may very well does (and I hope he does), but nothing is confirmed. There was nothing official about us getting Berardi in Zaza's deal or even have first preference in the first place. It's all hypothetical.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He may very well does (and I hope he does), but nothing is confirmed. There was nothing official about us getting Berardi in Zaza's deal or even have first preference in the first place. It's all hypothetical.
Yeah I agree that the whole "we bought Zaza as a favour/clause in the Berardi" deal is extremely unsubstantiated, but its quite obvious Mimmo is coming back to us next season. I'm pretty sure his agent confirmed as much a few weeks ago as well.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah I agree that the whole "we bought Zaza as a favour/clause in the Berardi" deal is extremely unsubstantiated, but its quite obvious Mimmo is coming back to us next season. I'm pretty sure his agent confirmed as much a few weeks ago as well.
I wished we brought him this year instead of Zaza. :tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
@JCK I personally don't see Marotta being flawless, but there are more positives than negatives certainly. That's why he is being defended in general
It doesn't make sense to defend a negative, as much as it doesn't make sense to criticize a positive.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@JCK I personally don't see Marotta being flawless, but there are more positives than negatives certainly. That's why he is being defended in general
I don't see why he shouldn't get praise for the good things and criticism for the mistakes. Had it been this way, a lot of what goes on will not be seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)