Fernando Llorente (29 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Vidal for 37 M€ and you will see how Bayern and all of Europe will laugh at us when he takes the CL by storm.

Tevez nothing
Pirlo nothing
Llorente nothing
Diego peanuts
Melo loaned and loaned and loaned and lost for free
Isla is taking Melo's path
Pazienza

We did not make profit neither on Matri nor Peluso.

Llorente for free is a desperate move, it has panic all over it but let's praise Marotta for it because he is fault free. Not a single mistake ever!
I get criticism to a point, but this, it's too ridicolous. Never thought I would see Cronios /Turk like post from you.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
all what he said is true from a money perspective. its the turth i it seems you are finding it hard to diggest
Actually, Jacks posts and your blabbering, is so over the top negative crap, that other people need to step in and find balance.

What osman does, is general criticism that is acceptable

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
All the very best Nando, such a gentleman.
he learned Italian while waiting for his injury to fully recover so he can adapt faster with us, what a professional. I wish him all the very best in Sevilla, beat the hell out of Barca and Madrid whenever they meet.!
Gracias Fernando!!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Actually, Jacks posts and your blabbering, is so over the top negative crap, that other people need to step in and find balance.

What osman does, is general criticism that is acceptable
The only thing over the top is your senseless marotta defending and your stubborness with players an formations.

- - - Updated - - -

This mercato has driven you nuts, you were not like this before...but now you are borderline baddasistic

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What a guy. One of the nicest dudes in football. Classy as anything, behaved like a true Juventino, really understood the ethos of this club. Wish it worked out better than it did, but I'll always respect this guy. Let's not forget his first season with us, when he started very slowly, but ended up scoring quite a few crucial goals for us. His second season was obviously one to forget in terms of goals and general performance, but he still done an important thing in taking Morata under his wing and helping him settle.

Wish him nothing but the best at Sevilla. Grazie, Nando.
All this praise is worth zero fucking euris

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)