Fernando Llorente (21 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I guess marotta tries to piss off people, but they are defending him regardless. Next is pogba for free and the excuse will be "his fk are poor, nobody will pay for that "

Good luck nando

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Well, this was a move that didn't really work out, but I actually like Llorente more than I thought I would, and hope he kills the Spanish Giants while at Sevilla.

In for free, out for free -- not a big deal. Nice that we're going to save almost 20M in salary, hopefully we'll be seeing that final piece added to the attack in short order.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What a guy. One of the nicest dudes in football. Classy as anything, behaved like a true Juventino, really understood the ethos of this club. Wish it worked out better than it did, but I'll always respect this man no matter what happens.

Let's not forget his first season with us, when he started very slowly, but ended up scoring quite a few crucial goals for us. His second season was obviously one to forget in terms of goals and general performance, but he still done an important thing in taking Morata under his wing and helping him settle.

Wish him nothing but the best at Sevilla. Grazie, Nando.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
What a guy. One of the nicest dudes in football. Classy as anything, behaved like a true Juventino, really understood the ethos of this club. Wish it worked out better than it did, but I'll always respect this guy. Let's not forget his first season with us, when he started very slowly, but ended up scoring quite a few crucial goals for us. His second season was obviously one to forget in terms of goals and general performance, but he still done an important thing in taking Morata under his wing and helping him settle.

Wish him nothing but the best at Sevilla. Grazie, Nando.
Exactly described.

Grazie & Good luck Fernando!

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
his parting message to fans on facebook:

It has been a great pleasure to live the last two years in the Juventus, sharing so many victories, moments and happines with all of my team mates and all of you, Tifosi.
Thanks a lot to my bianconera family for all the support. I have felt like home. I hold you in my heart.
class act :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Thanks to the man who waited for us, gave us a great first season, helped Morata in his second season while not even complaining once that he wasent playing often.

All of the best luck at Sevilla :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)