Fernando Llorente (19 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Okay I can't even try and stay optimistic about this, it's quite pathetic how we just give away our players. Must be the only big club in the world, hell the only club in the world that isn't a bonafied feeder clubs that tries so little to sell players properly.

It's almost like if we can't get more than 15M from a sale we just give up and donate them to fucking charity.

The double EL winning CL qualifying Sevilla couldn't part with a few million for Llorente? Doubt it. Fuck sake.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
Ok, if IF it turns out to be true that he's been allowed to leave for free and IF we don't then get Draxler or a top AM, then this move is retarded.

But if we needed to get rid of him to get money to get Draxler (€9m wages [or I guess about €18m, since they report the wages in net, rather than gross]) and no-one would pay, then I understand.

We've already agreed the deal with Draxler, so you have to assume that's within our budget. If Schalke are demanding €30m, then it's conceivable we could free up this €9m, and offer something like €21m, plus €9m over two years.

Let's wait until the end of the mercato, but at the moment it seems ridiculous.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We're setting a very dangerous precedent here.
The first two I could understand.

Pirlo wasn't going to get nearly any playing time to justify his salary, and you very rarely get anything from an MLS club, unless it is for a player still in his prime.

Tevez made his intentions clear as far back as January, and well, at least we got dibs on some prospects. :boh:

This one, however, makes no sense at all. He is not going to a mid table club, or a club that is newly promoted. Sevilla are an established club in Spain, back to back EL Winners.

I am predicting that the next sale that Marotta makes, Juve will actually pay the club to take the player off of our hands.

They better be saving that salary slot for an AM

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The first two I could understand.

Pirlo wasn't going to get nearly any playing time to justify his salary, and you very rarely get anything from an MLS club, unless it is for a player still in his prime.

Tevez made his intentions clear as far back as January, and well, at least we got dibs on some prospects. :boh:

This one, however, makes no sense at all. He is not going to a mid table club, or a club that is newly promoted. Sevilla are an established club in Spain, back to back EL Winners.

I am predicting that the next sale that Marotta makes, Juve will actually pay the club to take the player off of our hands.
If that player is Isla, I won't actually complain.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well this is frustrating, I expected better in how our dealings would go with sevilla but suck big time when it comes to selling. Saved wages? Is a poor excuse. Maybe it's the fact that if you flop at Juve then you must be really shit.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
True but we are not stuck for money i dont think it makes much difference tbh.

This does not gove me much hope if we do eventually sell Pogba. He will probabky be allowed to go for like 50m
Literally makes 0 sense

- - - Updated - - -

But we shouldve made at least 6-7ml off Nando

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Literally makes 0 sense

- - - Updated - - -

But we shouldve made at least 6-7ml off Nando
What i mean is that i dont think Marotta is capable of milking every penny possible for Pogba. I was exaggerating about the 50m but still dont feel we will get anywhere near the amount any other club selling him would.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What i mean is that i dont think Marotta is capable of milking every penny possible for Pogba. I was exaggerating about the 50m but still dont feel we will get anywhere near the amount any other club selling him would.
We will get the money for Pogba, its the guys on high salaries, selling to lower teams we struggle to get rid of.

He sold Matri for 11ml :D

Anyway, Marchisio posted his goodbyes to Nando on Insta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)