Fernando Llorente (11 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This is all about freeing up those wages, which were way, WAY too high for someone who is way down the pecking order for the strikers.

They paid nothing for him, so the only thing that was lost were wages for the past two years, which happens with every single player that gets signed.

I wish him the best of luck. The guy risked a year of his career to wait for us, and was the epitome of class and grace, especially during these last 12 months. Thank you for everything Nando, especially that first year with us. It would be easy for me to say that I wish everyone on this club had your dignity. Thankfully, all of them already do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
if marotta doesn't get any profit on selling llorente ...:sergio:
seriously, send him back to samp and let him enjoy the hugs of fucking ferrero
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

This is all about freeing up those wages, which were way, WAY too high for someone who is way down the pecking order for the strikers.

They paid nothing for him, so the only thing that was lost were wages for the past two years, which happens with every single player that gets signed.

I wish him the best of luck. The guy risked a year of his career to wait for us, and was the epitome of class and grace, especially during these last 12 months. Thank you for everything Nando, especially that first year with us. It would be easy for me to say that I wish everyone on this club had your dignity. Thankfully, all of them already do.
Spot on :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He was on 4.5m? Whatever his salary was for the year couldn't you assume that money saved could be used for the transfer fee for another player or his wages now?

- - - Updated - - -

oh yeah freeing wages is ok but getting zero cash for tevez and llorenre and just releasing them is more than retarded :sergio:
wonder how one can justify that...
Not hard if you can think logically.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
But is annoying as fuck.

The fact we got him for free DOESNT mean he should leave for free. We got him under special circumstances, but he should cost at least something.

Yeh we get rid of his wages but we are still idiots.
Yeah this is so frustrating im not gonna lie i think its pathetic how poorly Marotta sells players.

All the best to Nando though although not the best of players we have ever had he has been a sound professional and seems like a good guy no hard feelings here.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Preach dat gospel truth mang.

I will always have the utmost respect for this guy for wanting to put on these colors. Will always respect him for holding out in Bilbao for us. I was happy to see him play for us as I have always been a fan of old fashioned gigantic CF's, and I am still glad he did play for us, despite his second season not measuring up to his first. Most of all, he was a true gentleman and model professional off the pitch. I wish him all the best in spain and hope he kills it in Sevilla, though obviously I hope he fires blanks against us if we draw them in Europe.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No, not really. Would have been nice but if he pushed this through to free up wages for the AM we all want then is he really at fault? I will wait. If what we want doesn't come then yes, he is when he could have maybe gotten something for sending Zaza to West Ham.

I'm looking at the big picture as I've said a million times already. I will wait until Sept. 1st.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Here we go as expected...defending Marotta for releasing Llorente for free :touched:
Sometimes its quite pathetic to be honest. Its like an insta-response to whatever marotta related.

I love marotta, i really like his signings (most of them)...but releasing players like llorente and tevez for free.... is not good, no matter how you put it.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Come on @Hustini we got him for free because he was out of contract. Not getting any money from the sale of Llorente is a terrible piece of business. The situation with Tevez was different and we at least managed to negotiate a few young players out of it, but we've just given away a player who has had 90 appearances with us over the past two seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)