Fernando Llorente (11 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
For real, 8-10 mils is like to fart in the morning. So for sure he is nto going there, not at this time so late. They could have poached him very early for benitez

Heck, ourselves can pay that money. We paid 15 mils for zaza lolz.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Wasn't his move to sevilla suppose to pick up pace today, or yesterday? Hopefully they loan offer was rejected and still look for an outright sale.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
"@llorentefer19 sarà un giocatore importante anche quest'anno: sta bene e ha la mia piena fiducia" #JuveUdinese

lolwut

- - - Updated - - -

"IF manzo doesnt recover Nando will probably start"

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he still here? I panic.

you should too.

why? because like last season, allegri will throw him into important matches. remember last seasobn CL final? I knew the loss was set in stone the moment he came on the pitch instead of matri

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
With us? No. Llorente or zaza would be our 5th choice in attack. It's dificult to score a gol when you dont even play more than 10 minutes in a game.

I hope Zaza go to west ham and score 15+ this season

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Marca keeps saying him to Sevilla.

in before Zaza was a ploy to make it seem like we will keep Llorente if they dont offer something decent.

- - - Updated - - -

#Juve, «#Llorente-#Siviglia, a breve l'ufficialità» http://bit.ly/1U3QNFx #calciomercato @CorSport

- - - Updated - - -

"Lllorente to Sevilla, official soon"

- - - Updated - - -

On the other hand goal says he will stay and Zaza goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Just spoke to Agresti, Zaza goes Llorente stays.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We might be keeping him on ice incase we arent able to sign an AM. Then he would become much more usefull as we will be focusing our attacks on our wingers and crosses into the box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)