Fernando Llorente (21 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
With 4.5M net salaries, he's not really going anywhere, unless he accepts a move to a lower EPL team.

Not good. Zaza should have stayed where he was till they could know they could get rid of Llorente.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The priority was to send zaza to hell because we all knew llorente was the kind of guy who was not going to pick a team just because Juve wanted him out.

Now we are stuck with zaza who is not even a quality young dude like dybala or coman..just another classic CF with no talent.. WHO COSTED 15 MIls wtffff

We should have offloaded llorente THEN see what was going on. What was the point? Llorente madzu and morata all can play CF! why we needed another turd?

Zaza is the real black patch of this emrcato

Jul 20, 2012
The priority was to send zaza to hell because we all knew llorente was the kind of guy who was not going to pick a team just because Juve wanted him out.

Now we are stuck with zaza who is not even a quality young dude like dybala or coman..just another classic CF with no talent.. WHO COSTED 15 MIls wtffff

We should have offloaded llorente THEN see what was going on. What was the point? Llorente madzu and morata all can play CF! why we needed another turd?

Zaza is the real black patch of this emrcato

I am a big fan of nando but last season was miserable, and how can u justify him staying? Llorente offered very little to our season and we dont need another cf to stay on the bench especially with the wages that he makes.

Also you continously talk shit about zaza but i bet you have barely seen him. Zaza is completely different compared to llorente. Llorente is a non mobile classic center forward that thrives off of holding the ball and laying it off to other players. However under Allegri would took a much more direct approach compared to contes tactics. Llorente obviously suffered given tevez was also given much more freedom and llorente often found no one grabbing onto his attempted hold ups.

Zaza on the other hand is a much more direct player and can create on his own. Zaza is also only what 24? And he makes around 2m?, the guy knows he has to fight for a spot and probably knows thay he will never start on a permanent basis. But unlike llorente he can make a impact off the bench. I have watched zaza on multiple ocassions and he is the type of player that will disappear from a game and might not be involved in the build up play but he has that moment of brillance in which llorente doesnt.

All in all if u dont want to read it, just give the guy a chance

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets get things straight. We all knew llorente was shid last season and most likely will continue being shid.. but what irks me is that we DIDNT OFFLOADED HIM and BOUGHT Zaza just for the lolz.

Im mad about the money sink. ZAZA could be a "little" improve over llorente but he costed 15 mils and he is nowhere near a talented dude. The worst is that we were not able to offload Llorente´s salary and on top of it all we bought Zaza. It IS stupid.

Zaza would ok IF llornte wasnt here. Now we have not just one, but TWO useless guys.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Llorente to Sevilla today?

Spanish reports suggest Fernando Llorente could complete his move from Juventus to Sevilla today.

Diario de Sevilla writes that a deal is likely to be completed today, barring any last-minute hitches in negotiations between the clubs.

However, the two clubs are believed to have agreed a deal in which the striker heads to Andalucia on loan, with the La Liga outfit paying the entirety of his €4.5m per season salary.

The Bianconeri are believed to prefer an outright sale to a loan, but the absence of such an offer will reportedly encourage director general Giuseppe Marotta to agree to a loan.

http://www.football-italia.net/71322/llorente-sevilla-today

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
closer to 8.5m if we include taxes.

the problem is that it is a "loan" with possibly no obligation. rather sell him outright, even for a discount. he is 30, and his value is declining quick. if he comes back from loan no club will spend money on him

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
closer to 8.5m if we include taxes.

the problem is that it is a "loan" with possibly no obligation. rather sell him outright, even for a discount. he is 30, and his value is declining quick. if he comes back from loan no club will spend money on him
We don't know the details as of yet, but I agree. I would rather sell him for a discount than play the perpetual loan game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)