Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Llorente offered to Milan?
By Football Italia staff

Reports suggest that Juventus striker Fernando Llorente’s representatives have offered the player to Milan.

Tuttosport believe that the 30-year-old has been looking for a way out from the Old Lady, despite having two years remaining on his €4.5m per season deal in Turin.

The newspaper reports that the Spaniard is looking to play with more continuity after losing his place last season to compatriot Alvaro Morata, and that Milan were approached by his representatives.

Milan were reportedly encouraging of the suggestion, but have opted not to progress further at the moment as their attention is focused on re-signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Wolfsburg, Monaco and Tottenham Hotspur are believed to be amongst the other clubs considering a move for the striker, who scored 7 Serie A goals last season.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you can say that for every transfer ever made, and no one seems to

- - - Updated - - -

Am I Steve Miller'ing this, Cam?

Methinks I is.
Perfect song :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No fucking way. Seeing him in a Milan jersey would be grotesque. :inter:
Despite Llorente being an incredibly ugly football player and one that I have never liked, I must say I love his enthusiasm in everything. The guy really tries, you know. I'd be sad to see him play for a club like Milan.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Despite Llorente being an incredibly ugly football player
but he's probably the most beautiful man we've ever had in our squad. with their handsomeness, the matri-llorente attacking duo would put any defensive lineups to shame by just entering the field.

btw nando was doing great with conte, he just played too alone this year with tevez moving back to the midfield so much. i still rate him as a striker, he still could be useful, even for juve. he was a fine sub in both games against real.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)