Fernando Llorente (7 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Two very similar players who don't offer much outside the penalty box, nay, I think that would be a bad idea. We need a different kind of striker, someone who is good on the ball and can contribute to build up play. I also don't think theres much of a difference between Llorente and Giroud, we need an upgrade not more numbers in the forwards department.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
How about we just take the €15m and shake hands, honestly. Or they could swap for Kurzawa.

This is a guy who can't show his best in our system, who needs to start regularly, who we got for free, and whose confidence ranges from timid to PTSD.

Really likeable person and he has always been a good footballer for a giant, but now is a good time for all concerned to make this deal.
:tup:

Also we get rid of his gazillion salary, that is why this Monaco deal seems realistic.

Let the oil money cover it all, hihi.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Two very similar players who don't offer much outside the penalty box, nay, I think that would be a bad idea. We need a different kind of striker, someone who is good on the ball and can contribute to build up play. I also don't think theres much of a difference between Llorente and Giroud, we need an upgrade not more numbers in the forwards department.

Giroud wishes he was half as good as Nando!!!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I understand that he should leave but I will miss seeing him in the squad. He was very likable and never once said anything of ill about hitting the bench. I have the utmost respect for him. He is so goddamn hot too.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I understand that he should leave but I will miss seeing him in the squad. He was very likable and never once said anything of ill about hitting the bench. I have the utmost respect for him. He is so goddamn hot too.
I'll miss him too :cry:
Always wished him the best, it's a damn shame his time here had to be cut so short. I hope he'll be happy where ever he goes, wish him lots of success and trophies.

And yes, he's the most handsome player we've had since Ale's departure.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
podolski is back right? :donedeal:

- - - Updated - - -

Giroud wishes he was half as goodlooking as Nando!!!
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)