Fernando Llorente (12 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The Spain international has fallen down the pecking order at Juve behind former Man United man Carlos Tevez.

And talkSPORT claim the 30-year-old is on the look-out for pastures new and will look to leave Serie A this summer.

The arrival of Palermo's Paulo Dybala is also believed to be behind Llorente's decision to depart the club.

And Tottenham are believed to be willing to step in with an offer for the frontman as they look to bolster their attacking options for next season.

Mauricio Pochettino will most likely offload Roberto Soldado and Emmanuel Adebayor this summer, leaving only Harry Kane as a first choice striker.

However, Tottenham may face competition from Athletic Bilbao for Llorente's signature, with the club's manager Ernesto Valverde revealing his admiration for the striker.

Please make it happen!!!!
Llorente -> Tottenham
Juventus <- Lamela

?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
if he lowers his wages a little..i would have no prob keeping him.

ihe is technically off with his passes...but i cant help to love llorente :D

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
I would love for him to stay, if we dont get any more strikers which I dont think we will, and matri goes, he should stay, if not i wouldnt mine getting someone like pazzini to replace him

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
I would love for him to stay, if we dont get any more strikers which I dont think we will, and matri goes, he should stay, if not i wouldnt mine getting someone like pazzini to replace him
You were saying 'dem sweet words and all 'de right things but then you mentioned Pazzo :yuck:. Rather Zaza than Pazzini. The only way Pazzo should get a wage from this club is by being employed as a janitor in J museum polishing all 'dem golden balls won by our champions.

I approve of your avatar.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sevilla ready to offer €7m-€8m for Llorente-TS
We should take that tbh. He doesn't fit Allegri's style and he's on a very heavy contract.

- - - Updated - - -

Zaza to replace him.

How would people like that?

I personally wouldn't mind BUT hopefully that doesn't mean Berardi won't come.
Zaza is an obvious choice tbh. 8m transfer fee + 18m savings from Llorente's salary allows us to bring in Zaza who will be on a lower contract and fits Allegri's game plan much more. Yet you save up some cash, so Berardi coming back is a possibility :)

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Zaza to replace him.

How would people like that?

I personally wouldn't mind BUT hopefully that doesn't mean Berardi won't come.
Not really a big fan of Zaza tbh. Our transfer for forwards will heavily depend on whether Tevez staying or not. If he stays, I could see Zaza here replacing Llo. If Tevez goes, Llo could stay and we could use the funds from Zaza to buy a more established forward. Depending on Dybala and Morata if Carlitos goes is a really dangerous gamble.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
i really am a fan of Llorente,he always says the right thing and shows such great professionalism and love wearing our shirt. he is a true model pro, but it really does feel now is the best of time to let him go, he really can be useful to any team,he has definitely improved in some aspects of his game, better control,better passing,so he really can do well in any team.
I wish him the best, and thank him for his services, hopefully he remains a Juventino at heart!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
llorente is one classy dude and one of my favorites on the team, would hate to not see him being part of this team but I do understand him and the club if they decided to part ways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)