Fernando Llorente (176 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
My guess...bad use of Google Translate.

He probably got "fan" in translate, googled it to ensure his translate was correct, got this, and decided to go with Tifosi instead.
he doesnt need to learn english if he leaves juve probably atletico or another spanish team is his next team.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Tottenham is not a team I'd want to ever do favours. They are known for being a pain in the ass to deal with financially. I'd ask 20, if they say no, sell him to Valencia for 12.
its obviously no one want to pay him top money. we cant do any thing with money that we get from sell him.he has done nothing this season just running Moreover he is not a youth player so i think 12m seems pretty acceptable

Mar 3, 2014
its obviously no one want to pay him top money. we cant do any thing with money that we get from sell him.he has done nothing this season just running Moreover he is not a youth player so i think 12m seems pretty acceptable
Yep agreed. I'd just ask more from an EPL team because they overpay for players all the time, esp Tottenham who is annoying to deal with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)