Oct 6, 2011
He scores a goal every 312 minute. Just to compare:

Tevez need 125 minutes
Morata need 153 minutes

Berardi need 179 minutes
Dybala need 221 minutes

Whoscored.com stats

Aug 1, 2003
to be honest I think he's done very well lately, especially when he comes on in the CL matches. one of the things I admire about him is that, despite pretty much losing his starting spot to Morata, it seemed that he just soldiered on (his performances now are better than when he was a starter IMO) instead of sulking about, and he seemingly gets along well with his mates even the young lad who's taken over. great sportsmanship and professionalism there.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
needs to go. he improved a bit lately, from the player that sucks the most in top european clubs, to a player that can complete a simple pass. still no reason to keep him though. hope Tottenham is still interested

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If this really is it for him, then I truly hope that he scores the match winner on Wednesday.

That would be great, and at least we will have that as a seminal moment in his Juve career

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:agree: hes a really likeable player, you could see that from his time here, but he seems to be done. this is Juve, we got rid of much greater players before Nando, success comes before emotions. hope he does well at his next team though

Feb 18, 2015
There are strong rumours in Bilbao saying that the player could be negociating his comeback to Bilbao:
http://athletic.elcorreo.com/noticias/201505/17/operacion-llorente-20150516213733.html
(sorry; just the title, the info is for the paper edition only)

I think it's just his manager throwing the line to see what he can catch... but rumours are there anyways. Thre's some guy in an Athletic forum (and he's usually well informed) that says that those pieces of news are true.

We'll see
Besides, getting him to Bilbao could be troublesome as AFAIK most of the club members and fans (me inlcuded) opposed to his comeback. I don't see Llorente going anywhere: he's getting 4.8 milion euors per season after taxes; and he's comfortable making money and celebrating the titles the team is winning while he's warming the bench; so I don't think he's going to accept a pay cut. And I seeno one signing this guy for 9milion euros per season before taxes.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
There are strong rumours in Bilbao saying that the player could be negociating his comeback to Bilbao:
http://athletic.elcorreo.com/noticias/201505/17/operacion-llorente-20150516213733.html
(sorry; just the title, the info is for the paper edition only)

I think it's just his manager throwing the line to see what he can catch... but rumours are there anyways. Thre's some guy in an Athletic forum (and he's usually well informed) that says that those pieces of news are true.

We'll see
Besides, getting him to Bilbao could be troublesome as AFAIK most of the club members and fans (me inlcuded) opposed to his comeback. I don't see Llorente going anywhere: he's getting 4.8 milion euors per season after taxes; and he's comfortable making money and celebrating the titles the team is winning while he's warming the bench; so I don't think he's going to accept a pay cut. And I seeno one signing this guy for 9milion euros per season before taxes.
He can be sold for 9 mils for sure. he is not on his las legs and on his day is a good forward if the team is build around him.

but he will not return to bilbao for sure... most of you bilbao fans, despise him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)