Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Would only keep him as a sub if he dramatically lowered his wages tbh, done a good job yesterday but only because we didn't need a goal his size and hold up play was enough. I don't trust him as a starter at all and 4m/season is too much for a plan B sub striker.

Nov 17, 2012
If he took a 1M wage cut I'd definitely like to see him stay, on form he's quite the beast, and honestly one of the most imposing targets in the box a squad could ask for. Now that we've got Evra, hopefully Caceres back from injury next year, and Matiello waiting in the wings, it would be worth persevering with him for now. Though if Cavani does indeed come then I think we would have to make room, no question..

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Would only keep him as a sub if he dramatically lowered his wages tbh, done a good job yesterday but only because we didn't need a goal his size and hold up play was enough. I don't trust him as a starter at all and 4m/season is too much for a plan B sub striker.
We'll still need a player of his characteristics if we let him go. When on form he holds up the ball really well and can bring others around him into play fairly easily.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I wouldn't say we need that, he's not going to be anywhere near our first team if he stays especially if we're on the hunt for strikers. His characteristics from the bench are useful but I doubt we're in the position to keep such an expensive player on the books AND add a lot of quality, when the player in question is far down the pecking order.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He will play the remaining Seria A games imo, and i really hope he will get into this fucking superform and then enter the CL final as a sub in the 70th minute and score two amazing headers which will equalise the result to 3-3 since we will be loosing 3-1 by then!

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I thought he was amazing yesterday, looked very confident and was able to hold the ball exactly when the team needed that. Made Varane his bitch, overall i was impressed. :tup::tup:

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
always used to hate Lion's presence in this thread last season when reading this forum, but this season, I must say I almost always looked to the sh*t he'd say about Llo after how poor he's been, starting to do well when off the bench but its still not enough, he is a nice person though (at least he seems so) but at 4m/season, he is an expensive luxury on the bench to have.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
always used to hate Lion's presence in this thread last season when reading this forum, but this season, I must say I almost always looked to the sh*t he'd say about Llo after how poor he's been, starting to do well when off the bench but its still not enough, he is a nice person though (at least he seems so) but at 4m/season, he is an expensive luxury on the bench to have.
It's a shame because his attitude is perfect for us. When he hit form last year he looked like the CF we'd been missing for years. I think Marotta will have a professional discussion with him about his future. If all agree that it's time to move on I don't think there will be any animosity.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
i forgive u my child
:delpiero:

It's a shame because his attitude is perfect for us. When he hit form last year he looked like the CF we'd been missing for years. I think Marotta will have a professional discussion with him about his future. If all agree that it's time to move on I don't think there will be any animosity.
yes hopefully if we sell him its mutual and with all the kindness and love as you said, he gives his all for us though whenever given the chance and that is clear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)