Fernando Llorente (5 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
He can only use the players he has at his disposal,But Llorente sure as hell shouldn't be in the running to start for this team or see significant time. so more using him would be stupid.he isnt a good strike partner for either Tevez or Morata.
Of course - putting the team together in a way which wins games is far more important than the career of a single player. Allegri built the best team he could with this squad and the result is a system which doesn't fit Llorente's playing style. I'm fine with that (of course I am, look at the results we've had this year) but I still like Fernando for what he brought to the team last year.

You're right that playing him this year beside Tevez or Morata is a bad idea because it hurts the team. If we get an offer for him we should sell for the benefit of both us and Llorente. In another team with a different system he could be a key player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Valencia are preparing to bid for Juventus striker Fernando Llorente in the summer, according to reports.

The big striker has struggled for form this season, scoring just seven goals in 30 games in all competitions, seemingly struggling to adapt to Coach Max Allegri’s system.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Valencia will bid for the player this summer, and Allegri has given his approval for the Bianconeri hierarchy to sell.

Los Che were rumoured to have been interested last summer, and may see Llorente as an alternative to Alvaro Negredo, who could return to Manchester City when his loan spell expires this summer.

(Football italia)
I'm going to be so sad when he leaves. :cry:
But Allegri's system just doesn't suit him. He's been a great professional, and never complains. Nando the man is one classy guy I'll always respect. But Nando the player needs to leave for his and our sake.

Yea, why exactly whe should loan him back? at least matri scored, llorente sucks.

I dont think AC Milan is interested, i heard tottenham is interested and i like that, cause they have money :martini:
What do you mean by "at least Matri scored?" Nando has scored 7 goals for us this season. And If you are referring to the Coppa match against Fiorentina, of course he didn't score, he only had 5 mins.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
When the time comes that he leaves, which appears to being increasingly likely next year, I wish him nothing but the best.

He did well his first year here, and was outplayed by a technically superior player in Morata this year.

Nando has not complained and kept his positive attitude and a consummate professional
:agree:

Not to mention how he was treated when he decided to come here. I'm sad that it didn't work out, shame to see him go.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
When the time comes that he leaves, which appears to being increasingly likely next year, I wish him nothing but the best.

He did well his first year here, and was outplayed by a technically superior player in Morata this year.

Nando has not complained and kept his positive attitude and a consummate professional
Absolutely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)