Fernando Llorente (12 Viewers)

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
He would also considering that he has won the CL, but he would only have a half year of starting in his career, so would he really be reafirmed of his starting birth, not only that how would he react when the going gets tough, he would no longer have a Tevez or Llorente to sweet talk him. Sure we have leaders at other positions but im not sure if it would be wise to sell all of the old and bring in everything new

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Valencia are preparing to bid for Juventus striker Fernando Llorente in the summer, according to reports.

The big striker has struggled for form this season, scoring just seven goals in 30 games in all competitions, seemingly struggling to adapt to Coach Max Allegri’s system.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Valencia will bid for the player this summer, and Allegri has given his approval for the Bianconeri hierarchy to sell.

Los Che were rumoured to have been interested last summer, and may see Llorente as an alternative to Alvaro Negredo, who could return to Manchester City when his loan spell expires this summer.

(Football italia)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
When the time comes that he leaves, which appears to being increasingly likely next year, I wish him nothing but the best.

He did well his first year here, and was outplayed by a technically superior player in Morata this year.

Nando has not complained and kept his positive attitude and a consummate professional

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Valencia are preparing to bid for Juventus striker Fernando Llorente in the summer, according to reports.

The big striker has struggled for form this season, scoring just seven goals in 30 games in all competitions, seemingly struggling to adapt to Coach Max Allegri’s system.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Valencia will bid for the player this summer, and Allegri has given his approval for the Bianconeri hierarchy to sell.

Los Che were rumoured to have been interested last summer, and may see Llorente as an alternative to Alvaro Negredo, who could return to Manchester City when his loan spell expires this summer.

(Football italia)

Negredo is an obligation to buy.

Valentino

marotta will sell him for 12 million to milan and then loan him back like he did with matri :beppe:
Yea, why exactly whe should loan him back? at least matri scored, llorente sucks.

I dont think AC Milan is interested, i heard tottenham is interested and i like that, cause they have money :martini:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
When the time comes that he leaves, which appears to being increasingly likely next year, I wish him nothing but the best.

He did well his first year here, and was outplayed by a technically superior player in Morata this year.

Nando has not complained and kept his positive attitude and a consummate professional
I'll feel the same about him as I do about Krasic. Things just never worked out for them here which is a shame because as you say they both showed/ have shown an exemplary professional attitude and not complained to the media.

When we signed Llorente and Tevez I was more excited about Llorente and he definitely delivered last year. I guess the change of system which Allegri brought in just doesn't suit Fernando at all. Shame!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I'll feel the same about him as I do about Krasic. Things just never worked out for them here which is a shame because as you say they both showed/ have shown an exemplary professional attitude and not complained to the media.

When we signed Llorente and Tevez I was more excited about Llorente and he definitely delivered last year. I guess the change of system which Allegri brought in just doesn't suit Fernando at all. Shame!
He can only use the players he has at his disposal,But Llorente sure as hell shouldn't be in the running to start for this team or see significant time. so more using him would be stupid.he isnt a good strike partner for either Tevez or Morata.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)