Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great header from him. And from Pepe by all people. :lol:

That's what happens when the man can get someone that can cross.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i am actually one of the few, maybe the only one here that would be willing to give him an extra season. and not just because of his goal. if we buy wingers

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thats how you get the most out of Nando. Putting crosses like that in constantly, and he will score you 15+ a season easily.

Too bad he just doesn't fit in with Allegri's tactics, so the obvious thing to do is to sell him at the end of the season and make a nice plusvalenza at the same time. As sad as I'll be, because I really like this player.

Great header though.

Mar 30, 2006
Generally, i hope we will sell him for a Spanish team. Valencia for example. Even for 15+m is a good deal for him.

I dont think the club will sell Llorente. He is important for us given Tevez only has a year left on his contract and Morata could leave depending on Real Madrid taking up their option for him (which hopefully will not happen). But either way we need to keep hold of Llorente and need to avoid losing to many senior players in a short period with (Tevez, Pirlo, Barzagli and Evra all needing to be replaced in the near future)

Hopefully Llorente can continue to improve as we close out the season.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I dont think the club will sell Llorente. He is important for us given Tevez only has a year left on his contract and Morata could leave depending on Real Madrid taking up their option for him (which hopefully will not happen). But either way we need to keep hold of Llorente and need to avoid losing to many senior players in a short period with (Tevez, Pirlo, Barzagli and Evra all needing to be replaced in the near future)

Hopefully Llorente can continue to improve as we close out the season.
hes not

Mar 30, 2006
we are probably getting Berardi and Zaza back and maybe another striker too
Hopefully, but I still feel keeping some level of consistence is important. Making wholesale changes to our attack would be risky for retaining the title. I would want those guys to prove themselves at Juve. That said if a bid for 15 million pounds from Arsenal or Tottenham came in I would assume we would sell Llorente but otherwise he is probably staying.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hopefully, but I still feel keeping some level of consistence is important. Making wholesale changes to our attack would be risky for retaining the title. I would want those guys to prove themselves at Juve. That said if a bid for 15 million pounds from Arsenal or Tottenham came in I would assume we would sell Llorente but otherwise he is probably staying.
i think he is leaving for sure. we keep the Tevez-Morata starting duo and Coman too. we bring in 2 young guys on low wages. Nando is on high wages (which he doesent deserve) and if we sell him we free up space for a star signing.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if they do buy him back, it's not as if we'll be left with nothing. We'll get a decent amount of money to buy a replacement.
yep. for 30M we can buy a replacement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)