Fernando Llorente (6 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah it was sloppy as any goal I've seen. But the guy is out of form and this can only help him regain some form which in turn helps the team.

His 5th goal of the year...Jesus that's poor.
It didn't really help him because after the goal he played as bad as before the goal.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
the difference between this season and last season is total goals.

his build play last season was poor too.

his strength is solid. but his touch is meh.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He had chances today. Took a civil war in the box for him to be able to get a goal.

He missed wide from the corner. Plus he missed that ball wide when he only had the keeper to beat.

Feb 21, 2015
His kind(caroll,dzeko,huntelaar) will die out soon and deservedly

Mandzukic has strength, fantastic aerial ability, messes with CBs mentally, mobility, chases down loose balls, and respectable pace. He is the ideal box striker/target man.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
some post quotes.

and lots of salty and thirsty pms from @ZoSo @Bianconero_Aus @PostIronic @ALC but most of them are from @Osman and.........Rus

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He is not suited for Allegri's game plan and his lack of goals as a result of that also took his confidence away. While I blame Allegri for failing to get anything out of him, I'd still choose allegri over llorente if one of them has to go. If he was still 26 or 27 then that would have been a different story.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)