Fernando Llorente (7 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
It's really sad to see him so rapidly deteriorate after last season, we should have sold him to those la liga clubs last summer. Now he's just eating a chunk of the wage and holing off the development of morata and coman. Need to fool an epl team into buying our deadwood.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I remember last summer mercato Valencia or Villarreal were eager to buy him only for us (conte?) to block that move. As much as i like Llorente i think we'd have another Amauri on our hands if we dont sell him this summer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
WΏΏdy?;4827627 said:
I remember last summer mercato Valencia or Villarreal were eager to buy him only for us (conte?) to block that move. As much as i like Llorente i think we'd have another Amauri on our hands if we dont sell him this summer.
I remember when months went by before you posted here.

What would it take to see that again?

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
When he first arrived, I didn't know much about how he played. After a few games, even he scored some important goals like the ones with Madrid, for some reasons I always felt the guy is a mismatch for us. The guy almost passed the ball to his teammates and failed in 1 on 1 situations. He's like a striker without identity. And now it's confirmed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)