Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he sucks. it took him 89 minutes to do something semi positive, and even then he has morata to thank for actually showing llorente how a ball should be controlled, how a defneder should be shurgged off, and how to actually strike a football.
the assist was nothing special tbh. thats what he is supposed to do all the time. keep the ball after receiving it and passing to the closest teammate. he screws that simple job up 99 times, does it right one time and everyone is praising him like he won us the CL. also, remember how people were downplaying Moratas 2 assists 2 weeks ago. this one was basically the same. a pass where the guy receiving the pass does all the work

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
the assist was nothing special tbh. thats what he is supposed to do all the time. keep the ball after receiving it and passing to the closest teammate. he screws that simple job up 99 times, does it right one time and everyone is praising him like he won us the CL. also, remember how people were downplaying Moratas 2 assists 2 weeks ago. this one was basically the same. a pass where the guy receiving the pass does all the work
:tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i love how desperate people are here to prove me wrong that they ignore 89 minutes of utter shit display, countless balls lost and him being no where to be found in the box to praise him for this assist like was talking about zlatan here. no were are talking about a shit player. deal with it. he's shit and if u like him, ur shit too
He lost at least 7 possessions before his assist.

At.Least.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
perfectly said

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The pitch was in terrible condition, as almost everywhere in Italy at this time of year. Still shouldn't be an excuse for failing to control 90% of the passes that he'd recieve tonight. Badly out of form. The question is whether he can regain some of his previous form to be useful for us again? Doesn't seem likely imho.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm a Morata supporter. I argue with people dissing him in his thread all the time. But Llorente also made an important contribution to the winning goal tonight, which means Allegri was right to sub off Coman. You're too busy dissing Llorente and snifffing Coman's shit to realize that Coman was absolute trash tonight, and Llorente actually made a contribution after playing like trash for most of the game.

Which means Llorente's performance was better than Coman's. Clearly.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:agree:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Nothing fucks me off quite like people pretending a player doing 1 simple thing in 90 minutes against a bunch of relegation candidates is great and proves everybody wrong.

Another horrible game, props for at least getting the assist but he was shit against shit players.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nothing $#@!s me off quite like people pretending a player doing 1 simple thing in 90 minutes against a bunch of relegation candidates is great and proves everybody wrong.

Another horrible game, props for at least getting the assist but he was $#@! against $#@! players.
C'mon bro. It was fuckig brilliant. Coppa Italia QF assist is equal to CL final winning goal in my books.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I like the guy on a personal level but he is done. He kind of reminds me of Torres at Chelsea only with better finishing and horrible build up play.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm a Morata supporter. I argue with people dissing him in his thread all the time. But Llorente also made an important contribution to the winning goal tonight, which means Allegri was right to sub off Coman. You're too busy dissing Llorente and snifffing Coman's $#@! to realize that Coman was absolute trash tonight, and Llorente actually made a contribution after playing like trash for most of the game.

Which means Llorente's performance was better than Coman's. Clearly.
doesent make sense at all. 1st off, because he made one correct pass for a whole game while screwing up countless of plays before that that could have been goals doesent mean he performed well. he was garbage today. im confident if we had Morata starting we would have won the game by 3 goals. ANY striker in the world that doesent lose the ball automatically after receiving it would have won us the game much earlier. thats how bad Llorente was this game and is this season. now Coman. you say he was terrible. do you even look at whats happening in the game? Coman whenever receiving the ball did something. turn around, run a while with the ball, pass it to Llorente, run into open space, expect a return pass..... no pass. why? because Llorente has trouble staying on his feet yet alone playing football. also, its hard to play an amazing game when you dont play for weeks, finally get a start and then receive like 5 balls all the game while (not) being supported by Padoin and practically being isolated all game. and he still managed to do more than Llorente. yet you think he was terrible? again, do you even watch whats happening on the pitch?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I like the guy on a personal level but he is done. He kind of reminds me of Torres at Chelsea only with better finishing and horrible build up play.
Something is mos def off. He looks like a fish out of water. A shame. I really enjoyed watching him at his peak in both Athletic and here.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's the second season striker curse.

zlatan
iaquinta
amauri
matri
quag
vucinic
llorente

all had either terrible, or mediocre second seasons

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
it's the second season striker curse.

zlatan
iaquinta
amauri
matri
quag
vucinic
llorente

all had either terrible, or mediocre second seasons
Vucinic was the only good attacker we had in that 2012/13 season (quagliarella made a good start but then got benched for months). he had some bad games, also some brilliant ones, but most were very good. surely was a key player in winning the scudetto that year

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Vucinic was the only good attacker we had in that 2012/13 season (quagliarella made a good start but then got benched for months). he had some bad games, also some brilliant ones, but most were very good. surely was a key player in winning the scudetto that year
31 appearances in all competitons. 14 and 6 assists. statistically he was solid, but i also remember him having quite a few frustrating matches. even in matches where he would score or assist. he would be like llorente today. where he would mess up basic things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)