May 29, 2005
Llorente is a beast in FIFA 15.

Play a 4231

Buffon
Licht-Bonucci-Chiellini-Evra
Vidal-Pogba
Giovinco-Tevez-Coman
Llorente​

All I need is pace on the wings and a decent cross is good enough for Llorente to convert.

I'm talking about Llorente in FIFA in this thread because there is absolutely nothing else to talk about with Llorente otherwise.:choc:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I sold him right away in career mode, on Lion's advice.
I sold Llorente for 35M Euros to Tottenham after I benched him for a season. They also bought Pereyra for like 29M.
The heading level on this guy is like 99. Slow, robotic but always finds a way to connect to a cross. Only crosses though. Corners he is a tree and usually my defenders convert.

I challenge anyone online and will show you. :nerd:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Giovinco is useless when a team defends with 11 men and you constantly try to put the ball in the box. Llorente could have potentially be more useful against such a defense
Surrounding Llorente in a team defending with 11 men is like sending a paraplegic into battle on D-Day when the Allied soldiers stormed the beach. He wouldn't get very far.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Giovinco is useless when a team defends with 11 men and you constantly try to put the ball in the box. Llorente could have potentially be more useful against such a defense
Surrounding Llorente in a team defending with 11 men is like sending a paraplegic into battle on D-Day when the Allied soldiers stormed the beach. He wouldn't get very far.
Thats my point. With Llorentes current form...anyone jut sniff at him and he loses possetion. He is clearly lacking...and it seems that in the end... we dont have any player who can open up tight defenses. I think its finally time we need to admit that

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
nope. we already had Tevez, Pereyra, Asamoah, Licht and even Pogba and Vidal around the box, while the only thread inside was Morata. Llorente in the box would have been more useful than Gio around the box in those last couple minutes

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
nope. we already had Tevez, Pereyra, Asamoah, Licht and even Pogba and Vidal around the box, while the only thread inside was Morata. Llorente in the box would have been more useful than Gio around the box in those last couple minutes
Have you ever seen Stephen King's "The Langoliers"?

What they do to time, Llorente does to our play.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Have you ever seen Stephen King's "The Langoliers"?

What they do to time, Llorente does to our play.
havent seen that, sorry :D

yep, i agree that he has been useless this season. but given the situation we were in, and the remaining time, i think putting him in would have been a better choice than Gio. we were desperate for a goal and its always better to have an extra striker at those times rather than an extra winger/AM or whatever Gio played. if it had to be a winger then one who can beat his man (Coman) should have been it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)