Fernando Llorente (12 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Arent these useless repetitive "SELLL" posts spam and therefore infraction worthy? :disagree:
Even if you set parody aside, you are talking about banning half the people in the player threads.

Maybe not a bad idea, actually...

This forum attracts all manner of retards and social ingrates (not me of course).

We had that sgjuveboy mong saying "Oh look Amauri scored" after Llorente scored his 18th goal in all comps FFS.
@Lion

For good measure.
:D Oh so true.

yup. glad i maintained faith in his ability even though haters said he would suck. he's a classy guy, but i expect even more from him
:lol: Good one.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
yup. glad i maintained faith in his ability even though haters said he would suck. he's a classy guy, but i expect even more from him

you seem to have a problem with me praising llorente.

maybe you dont rate him, but i do.

if you dont respect my opinion about his qualities then piss off
he's going to be key to vidal and marchisio's runs in the box.

cant wait to see him dominate. been dreaming about this since january
i rate him pretty high.

having watched a lot of his games he is like a taller version of trezeguet, but with better sribbling skills.

he's going to be be a beast

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Llorente scored just once against Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina, Inter, Parma and Torino in 879 minutes, that's top 6 teams in the table this year after Juve. 15 of his goals are against middle-table and bottom Serie A teams. I do not agree if you guys are saying that Juve can't get a striker better than him.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Llorente scored just once against Roma, Napoli, Fiorentina, Inter, Parma and Torino in 879 minutes, that's top 6 teams in the table this year after Juve. 15 of his goals are against middle-table and bottom Serie A teams. I do not agree if you guys are saying that Juve can't get a striker better than him.
Take away llorentes 18 goals how many of those games instead of wins now become ties or losses?

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Take away llorentes 18 goals how many of those games instead of wins now become ties or losses?
my point is given his and Tevez's scoring record against the bigger teams, this pair won't be enough in the CL. Serie A is a different matter. Tevez too has a poor record against top table Serie A teams and 0 goals in CL this season. playing both in CL would be too risky.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
my point is given his and Tevez's scoring record against the bigger teams, this pair won't be enough in the CL. Serie A is a different matter. Tevez too has a poor record against top table Serie A teams and 0 goals in CL this season. playing both in CL would be too risky.
This could be why Drogba and others are being courted. I mean we need to be prudent yet smart

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What a stupid stat you've used.

Llorente has won us many points last season. It really doesn't matter if he scores against Livorno or Napoli (for eg), if his goals win us games and points the quality of the opposition has fuck all to do with how good of a signing he has been. And to think this guy is coming from a different league where he barely played solid week to week football FOR A WHOLE SEASON, I thought he had a very good debut season in Serie A. Sure there is some kinks that need to be worked on (first touch and decision making most obvious IMO) but I seriously think Nando will be even better next season. Also he is handsome.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
39 goals in their first season as a pairing, I would say that is pretty damn special.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
What a stupid stat you've used.

Llorente has won us many points last season. It really doesn't matter if he scores against Livorno or Napoli (for eg), if his goals win us games and points the quality of the opposition has fuck all to do with how good of a signing he has been. And to think this guy is coming from a different league where he barely played solid week to week football FOR A WHOLE SEASON, I thought he had a very good debut season in Serie A. Sure there is some kinks that need to be worked on (first touch and decision making most obvious IMO) but I seriously think Nando will be even better next season. Also he is handsome.
You get extra points if your goals get you points vs big teams. Fact :agree:

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
People here want a player who scored against top teams every match... but also have to win us matches against the smaller teams (you become champions vs those, remember?) and a player who sets up the attack from the defence.. is world class.. .can play in the CL and has CL experience... is 19 years old and comes for free....

finding a player like that is harder than solving a rubiks cube while being blind

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I can remember times were we never scored headers :touched: Our corners and indirect free kicks were even more useless then they were now... Chiellini was the only one who could score a header if im correctly :lol:..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)