Fernando Llorente (183 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
It was only Livorno and the 2nd goal was a fluke...

First goal however was superb
I hate such comments that belittle our achievement as if Livorno is in Serie D. Guess what? To win a scudetto you need to beat the high & mighty but most importantly you need to beat the small teams.
Why do I even bother.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hate such comments that belittle our achievement as if Livorno is in Serie D. Guess what? To win a scudetto you need to beat the high & mighty but most importantly you need to beat the small teams.
Why do I even bother.
Why do you bother with IanTardu? Guy is a trained monkey. His comments and opinions on this site are worth the shit from Moratti's ass.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Why do I even bother.
I remember it like yesterday when we drew 1-1 against Lecce.. (Muriel scored after buffon made a mistake).... you need to beat the small teams for sure.... i was scared shitless after that draw... but after that match Milan lost against Inter and we won our first scudetto with conte

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I remember it like yesterday when we drew 1-1 against Lecce.. (Muriel scored after buffon made a mistake).... you need to beat the small teams for sure.... i was scared shitless after that draw... but after that match Milan lost against Inter and we won our first scudetto with conte
I remember it too. That was a nerve wrecking match. The show of support for Gigi was tremendous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 182)