Fernando Llorente (6 Viewers)

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Yeah, it was actually a quite intelligent finish on that first rebound. Perin did really well there. Good game from the big man overall. He needs to keep starting and starting and starting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Nah, I hope Quag stays on the bench when he returns, even Vuci, unless we play 433. I really like the Tevez and Fernando combo, plus once he gets match sharp it will be even better.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He was really good that last. I counted to at least 8 chances he either created or finished. I love how he uses his size with his back to the goal. That pass to Tevez was nice.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
I had the strangest dream about Llorente last night. So me and another figure, can't remember who-prob my gf, were walking around Costco and we met Llorente shopping. We started talking to him and somehow we agreed to hang out with him. We went in his car to his house. I remember his car being like a small- hatchback car and it was weird. We all mexipacked his car and drove to his townhouse. Two stray dogs came running up to him like he owned them. He said dont worry I take in stray dogs all the time so I was like wtf. Anyways we got inside his townhouse and his bed was a matress on the floor with no closet. He then passed out with the dogs and then I woke up. Weird dream and I know ALL of you wanted to know about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)