Fernando Llorente (9 Viewers)

May 22, 2013
He's impossible to get....

...but Nasri, would suit this juve rather well
Don't you think Nasri is impossible aswell? At the moment he is playing well at City, although he haven't been a regular starter, and i guess he is expensive as hell. That being said, when City next summer wants to buy 4 forwards yet again, there could be a guy or two leaving for a reasonable price like Balotelli and Tevez this year. I'm looking forward to see the Mata-situation in Chelsea aswell. But i guess, if he were to leave Chelsea next summer, that he could choose between all clubs.. Getting a few of those kind of players could make us take the last step though, and that thought makes me wet in my pants

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
pogba was unproven. i would just geta very good right winger like di maria, nani type of quality and then get him as sub and get him to play. if he steps up then he becomes a regular.

May 22, 2013
So much talk about Llorente leaving, hopes he scores a couple against Fiorentina and Real so the media will shut up. He's been here for a few months, and both Conte and his own statements are very clear - he trains hard and needs time to get in 100 % match-shape and to gel in our style of play. To early to start talking about him flopping

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Many things.

in 3-5-2 he could challenge tevez

if it changed to 3-4-1-2 he could play there aswel

in a 4-3-3 he could play a wider but static role

idk, his playstyle, would suit our offensive game
Meh, not a player I've ever liked.

Certainly don't rate him as a wide player.

He can be okay playing centrally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)