Fernando Llorente (14 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Joined us on the first of July, speaks fluent Italian already :D
it's called commitment, bro.

also, imagine if Llorente and that girl from JTV got hooked up and got kids. Holy, they'd look almost as good as Matri.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, here is an interesting thought for ya'll.. Because of racist Bilbao, this is the first time Llorente is playing with foreign players. Finally free of that sect :touched:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
it's called commitment, bro.

also, imagine if Llorente and that girl from JTV got hooked up and got kids. Holy, they'd look almost as good as Matri.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, here is an interesting thought for ya'll.. Because of racist Bilbao, this is the first time Llorente is playing with foreign players. Finally free of that sect :touched:
Whats that girls name? Italian TV presenter if I'm not mistaken. The one who has been doing the interviews and presentations on stage? She modelled this years new kit as well.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Who the hell is this guy/girl/lesbian-thing>
supposedly its Rabbit
Have a little respect, I think it's low to make jokes about other members looks, even if that is your opinon hold it for yourself.
Come to think of it, anyone making a duckface on a pic deserves no respect. Sorry.
lol..

+1 to fellas post

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Guys guysssss.
I had a nightmare about llorente getting injured in the first 10 seconds of the tim trophy!.

Whyyy whyyyyyyyyy!

It was weird as fuck. The referee whistled the kick off, milan started moving the ball and right away llorente raised his hand to conte asking for a sub!!! He never moved in the first place. I was like “WTF llorente?”

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Guys guysssss.
I had a nightmare about llorente getting injured in the first 10 seconds of the tim trophy!.

Whyyy whyyyyyyyyy!

It was weird as fuck. The referee whistled the kick off, milan started moving the ball and right away llorente raised his hand to conte asking for a change!!! He never moved in the first place. I was like “WTF llorente?”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)