Fernando Llorente (10 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Just saw the highlights from the friendly... His touches were great :heart:

The one where he received the ball with his back to the goal and turned the ball around the defender to shoot was amazing. His magnificent assist cross to Motta and work in Tevez goal.

This guy isn't just a goal scorer.

Tevez-Llorente-Vucinic is a great trio. Matri, Giovinco and Quag will find it hard to play when these three are perfectly fit.
hurr durr he had a good game against an amatuer side therefore he's going to play the same level against bayern in the cl

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hey u said yesterday u rated llorente!! :(

Fukin liar lion!!!

:pumpkin:
You had more mood swings than a pregnant woman. :D
hear me out.

he's played a few friendly games againt amatuer sides, and suddenly people acting like he conqured bayern, madrid and man u.

let's wait until he performs using this level against pro clubs in official games before we hail him as savior. even motta and marchisio will look good in these amatuer games

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
hear me out.

he's played a few friendly games againt amatuer sides, and suddenly people acting like he conqured bayern, madrid and man u.

let's wait until he performs using this level against pro clubs in official games before we hail him as savior. even motta and marchisio will look good in these amatuer games
Can't disagree with this one. :D

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
hear me out.

:hellyes:

I like him and I believe that he will perform well for us, but he can also flop.

Jul 19, 2013
Let me get this straight

Juve plays agains a semi-amateur team... manage to win by a 7-0... Llorente plays.... misses two or three clear scoring chances... he doesn't score... and you all are more than happier because the assisted once??

a guy that will cost Juve 9 million euros per year???

I'd understand you being cautius... but happy??

I thought Llorente's brother was an idiot but I'm thinkg now he's a genius....

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Let me get this straight

Juve plays agains a semi-amateur team... manage to win by a 7-0... Llorente plays.... misses two or three clear scoring chances... he doesn't score... and you all are more than happier because the assisted once??

a guy that will cost Juve 9 million euros per year???

I'd understand you being cautius... but happy??

I thought Llorente's brother was an idiot but I'm thinkg now he's a genius....
Butthurt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)