Fernando Llorente (8 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
This guy seems such a nice person.. Having a quick chat and shaking hands with everybody. Also yesterday he tried to sign autographs for all the people who were present waiting for him. He seems to be glad to be here, i believe he will be a fan-favorite anytime soon.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
So he knew he was coming to Juve since January and still havent learned the language? What a lazy and arrogant fvcker! SELL!!!

Ps. I`m still at work and only listened like 3 minutes with some shitty headphones that just found in the office, sounded like italian to me... :D
Could have been Italian too, they're quite similar and I wasn't paying much attention.

Anyway, Llorente. :tuttosport:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This guy seems such a nice person.. Having a quick chat and shaking hands with everybody. Also yesterday he tried to sign autographs for all the people who were present waiting for him. He seems to be glad to be here, i believe he will be a fan-favorite anytime soon.
My only real worry with him is being too nice. He's such an obvious target and is going to take a lot of stick from defenders.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I really hope he succeeds.

:)

My only real worry with him is being too nice. He's such an obvious target and is going to take a lot of stick from defenders.
Some people think that being nice is a sign of weakness and compensation for not being good enough or high confidence. Wonder how true it is.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Defenders? lol
I would be more worried about the reactions of our own fans when he misses a goal, rather than the poor defenders facing that giant of a man.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,277
    Like some guy said on VS, Llorente speaks better Italian than Cassano and Balotelli. :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Some people think that being nice is a sign of weakness and compensation for not being good enough or high confidence. Wonder how true it is.
    He could go two ways about it, but a lot of great players are a bit nasty. Del Piero is a very nice guy but he had a nasty edge that could come out on the pitch. Hopefully Llorente is the same.

Oct 23, 2011
    To be very honest i haven't seen much of him, but he seemed to be a complete different person on the field. He will definitely be man-marked, but this only gives other players more space. Because of this, i am really curious how teams in Serie A are going to defend Juventus upcoming season, especially with the front-line of Tevez and Llorente.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)