Fernando Llorente (127 Viewers)

Sija

Jun 26, 2013
what you smokin?

troll ass?
I don't smoke sir...
and I don't troll

I read a very strange (and stupid, I give you that) piece of news and return from the dead just to ask...

and, of course, to wish my beloved Juve fans well for their recent Tevez sign....

no trolling

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I don't smoke sir...
and I don't troll

I read a very strange (and stupid, I give you that) piece of news and return from the dead just to ask...

and, of course, to wish my beloved Juve fans well for their recent Tevez sign....

no trolling
oh okay..

pardon but im jewish. i see trolls and nazis everywhere.

Sija

Jun 26, 2013
Wow, that sounds like a great deal. Pay over €2m a year for someone who'll not kick a ball for us.
Much better than paying 4.5€m a year for someone who'll be warming benches for you...

much, much, much better.

an it's almost 5 milion euros taxes included, BTW

- - - Updated - - -

oh okay..

pardon but im jewish. i see trolls and nazis everywhere.
I pardon you for being jewish...
no problem

I got a gay friend too....

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Much better than paying 4.5€m a year for someone who'll be warming benches for you...

much, much, much better.

an it's almost 5 milion euros taxes included, BTW

- - - Updated - - -

I pardon you for being jewish...
no problem

I got a gay friend too....
Jasi :lol:

welcome back tryt o not get banned again u troll.

I know u are trolling us but i like to play with you.
It makes zero sense to loan him out.... much less now that we got a real workhorse in Tevez to make Llorent even better. We have no money for Higuain and Flo will not bend over , pretty much like we will not bend over with Vidal and Pogs.
Llorente will be used and a lot.

I see no one else coming.... maybe Jovetic but thats it.

Sija

Jun 26, 2013
Jasi :lol:

welcome back tryt o not get banned again u troll.

I know u are trolling us but i like to play with you.
It makes zero sense to loan him out.... much less now that we got a real workhorse in Tevez to make Llorent even better. We have no money for Higuain and Flo will not bend over , pretty much like we will not bend over with Vidal and Pogs.
Llorente will be used and a lot.

I see no one else coming.... maybe Jovetic but thats it.
Thanks, man... I'll do my best not to get banned....
:)

Llorente is not mentally strong.. hw might have some "problems" with a strong personalyty guy like Tevez... In fact as soon as knew Tevez was going to Juve I visualized Llorente wepping in a corner being bullied by Tevez...

The loan out thing might be a good idea...
Juve gets the player for free... uses it to get real strikers at a lower prize by having a stronger postition in the negotiations (Juve has get Tevez art a very good price and I think the same could be done with Higuain....) ; then loans him out saving great part of his wages... Juve can then sold him getting some real big profit. Llorente it's so delusional that he might think he still has a chance to get into spanish national team for the next world championships so he will feel that he has to the avoid the bech at all cost. Juve might still sell him for a good prize if he acepts to lower his wages... perfect business move for Juve. Everybody wins from this.... Juve, me, Tevez, Higuaín.... everybody....

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, man... I'll do my best not to get banned....
:)

Llorente is not mentally strong.. hw might have some "problems" with a strong personalyty guy like Tevez... In fact as soon as knew Tevez was going to Juve I visualized Llorente wepping in a corner being bullied by Tevez...

The loan out thing might be a good idea...
Juve gets the player for free... uses it to get real strikers at a lower prize by having a stronger postition in the negotiations (Juve has get Tevez art a very good price and I think the same could be done with Higuain....) ; then loans him out saving great part of his wages... Juve can then sold him getting some real big profit. Llorente it's so delusional that he might think he still has a chance to get into spanish national team for the next world championships so he will feel that he has to the avoid the bech at all cost. Juve might still sell him for a good prize if he acepts to lower his wages... perfect business move for Juve. Everybody wins from this.... Juve, me, Tevez, Higuaín.... everybody....
Llorente > Higuain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)