Fernando Llorente (53 Viewers)

Jasi

Aug 25, 2012
hopefully this will motivate the $#@! out of him
I think you don't get this guy's situation with the team

He's been lined and he has done NOTHING... It's like a zombie in the pitch.
He's been lazy as hell in the training sessions. People going to watch training sessions are telling me they have not ever seen such a bad attitude... He has been off during a training session for his bad attitude.

I think you're going to get the carcass of a football player by June if he goes this way for the rest of the season.

This week he missed one training season. He was supposed to be injured but he was spotted playing paddle (¿?) with some friends. THATS WHAT YOU ARE CALLING HERE BEING FROZEN OUT OF THE SQUAD. It seems the guy as his own personal priorities.

He's the biggest asshole this noble club has produced ever, and we have produced some remarkable assholes like Karanka or Julio Salinas....

Jul 1, 2010
I think you don't get this guy's situation with the team

He's been lined and he has done NOTHING... It's like a zombie in the pitch.
He's been lazy as hell in the training sessions. People going to watch training sessions are telling me they have not ever seen such a bad attitude... He has been off during a training session for his bad attitude.

I think you're going to get the carcass of a football player by June if he goes this way for the rest of the season.

This week he missed one training season. He was supposed to be injured but he was spotted playing paddle (¿?) with some friends.

He's the biggest asshole this noble club has produced ever, and we have produced some remarkable assholes like Karanka or Julio Salinas....
That's perhaps because your management and your fans have treated him like a piece of shit due to his refusal to renew his contract and you're benching him because of that.

Dildao is a disgusting club from top to bottom.

Jasi

Aug 25, 2012
That's perhaps because your management and your fans have treated him like a piece of $#@! due to his refusal to renew his contract and you're benching him because of that.

Dildao is a disgusting club from top to bottom.
WRONG

He's been negotiation his contract with Athletic for TWO LONG YEARS.
During all this time he has said that he wanted to stay in Bilbao
Weeks before the season started and with MONTHS LEFT of his contract he says he wants lo leave, because he wanted to win the Champions Leage...
That's OK... but if this piece of shit would have told that from the beginning Athletic would have managed to sold the player... but now there just months of this pieces of shit's contract left....
and he did that jus to get to go for free and being able to negotiate higher clauses. He's a moron and a fucking liar. And all this A WEEK BEFORE LA LIGA STARTED.

Llorente is a disgusting piece of shit from top to bottom.

He deserves more shit than the one he's been given.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't read too much into his attitude in training the way Bilbao are treating him.

Anyhow, we get it you want him to fail, move on.

Fail??

I want him to fail miserably...

:D

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
WRONG

He's been negotiation his contract with Athletic for TWO LONG YEARS.
During all this time he has said that he wanted to stay in Bilbao
Weeks before the season started and with MONTHS LEFT of his contract he says he wants lo leave, because he wanted to win the Champions Leage...
That's OK... but if this piece of shit would have told that from the beginning Athletic would have managed to sold the player... but now there just months of this pieces of shit's contract left....
and he did that jus to get to go for free and being able to negotiate higher clauses. He's a moron and a fucking liar. And all this A WEEK BEFORE LA LIGA STARTED.

Llorente is a disgusting piece of shit from top to bottom.

He deserves more shit than the one he's been given.
I can understand why you are mad and why you hate Llorente. The problem is that I just don't give a shit. We got him for free, so it has to take a bit more than some Basque frustration to make me unhappy about him. :)

Jasi

Aug 25, 2012
And what you don't get is that Athletic IS NEEDING HIM right now. We NEED HIM NOW....

and no one is benching him

he's benching himself alone and willingly.

a complete unprofessional piece of ...

Jasi

Aug 25, 2012
We got him for free, so it has to take a bit more than some Basque frustration to make me unhappy about him. :)
You're paying him 9mil. euros 5 seasons (with taxes)

Second best paid player in Juve I think

Paying this unprofesional player that amount of money is not "for free", believe me.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
You're paying him 9mil. euros 5 seasons (with taxes)

Second best paid player in Juve I think

Paying this unprofesional player that amount of money is not "for free", believe me.
He's just going to get Iaquinta's salary, so yeah for us it's basically free. :D

Jasi

Aug 25, 2012
Didn't Athletic reject bids from Juventus?
Juve has been lying during the whole negotiation process.

No offers.

do oyu think Juve is stupid enought to pay 20mil euros for a player with 8 months left on his contract???... and thay pay him 4.5mil net???

Falcao was chaper, man.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Sounds like to me he's on his vacation. the real business starts from the summer, so enjoy your time off 'nando.

Jasi

Aug 25, 2012
He's just going to get Iaquinta's salary, so yeah for us it's basically free. :D
good for you then

but bare in mind that you are going to have him for 5 years. No one will pay him 4.5 net... no one will pay him half of that after his first season in Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like to me he's on his vacation. the real business starts from the summer, so enjoy your time off 'nando.
Starts in November for Fernando, actually

and if he's palying more than one competition usually ends in april.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juve has been lying during the whole negotiation process.

No offers.

do oyu think Juve is stupid enought to pay 20mil euros for a player with 8 months left on his contract???... and thay pay him 4.5mil net???

Falcao was chaper, man.
I think the €20m rumour was last summer when he had 12 months left. It's probably more realistic that we offered money but more like half of that.

I believe Conte said that Juve were trying to get him in January but it was 'unlikely'.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)