Fernando Llorente (71 Viewers)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
“Juve are the best Italian team and one of the best in Europe,” he told La Stampa newspaper.

“I can’t wait to start this new adventure. I have faith in my abilities and am not afraid to challenge myself against a different type of football culture.

“I chose Juve because they really wanted me. I spoke to Conte on the phone and it was very important to know the Coach believed in me.
Take that, doubters.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
99? Not a fan. But cannot wait to see this dude play for us. Finally, we have a strong aerial presence upfront again!
tuttosport just saying that 9, 19, and 32 (all numbers he has used) are already taken 99 could be an option, because of Tevez they expect the same from Nando holding the jersey with his number from HQ

or he could go the 1+8 route :p

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
tuttosport just saying that 9, 19, and 32 (all numbers he has used) are already taken 99 could be an option, because of Tevez they expect the same from Nando holding the jersey with his number from HQ

or he could go the 1+8 route :p
That would be a first for Juve to go with dumb shit numbers, which is why I don't expect it will happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)