Fernando Llorente (2 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
When do we get a statement from the guy. He doesn't talk much, eh?
"Ho firmato per una delle migliori squadre al mondo". Fernando Llorente parla ai suoi tifosi dopo la firma sul contratto che lo legherà alla Juve fino al 2017: "Ringrazio l'Atletico di Bilbao e i suoi tifosi per tutti questi anni trascorsi insieme, dove sono cresciuto professionalmente ottenendo grandi successi sportivi. Ora vado a giocare con la Juve, una delle migliori squadre al mondo. Ho realizzato un sogno e per questo ringrazio il club bianconero per l'impegno profuso nell'operazione".

Tuttosport

"I have signed for one of the best team in the world, it's a dream come true..."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Many of his goals are headers. Considering our poor crosses this could be a problem. But he will surely bring at least one kind of versatility to our attacking plays. Considering he is much taller and stronger then Matri, I can see many useful long balls launched from our defenders towards him. With Gio and Vuci being near by when he is controlling the ball (so that they can make decisive pass) and Asamoah, Marchisio and Licht making their runs behind the defence, we could be in for a real treat.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
"Ho firmato per una delle migliori squadre al mondo". Fernando Llorente parla ai suoi tifosi dopo la firma sul contratto che lo legherà alla Juve fino al 2017: "Ringrazio l'Atletico di Bilbao e i suoi tifosi per tutti questi anni trascorsi insieme, dove sono cresciuto professionalmente ottenendo grandi successi sportivi. Ora vado a giocare con la Juve, una delle migliori squadre al mondo. Ho realizzato un sogno e per questo ringrazio il club bianconero per l'impegno profuso nell'operazione".

Tuttosport

"I have signed for one of the best team in the world, it's a dream come true..."
:tup:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I just hope we don't stop playing the ball on the deck and convert to the easy option and pump long balls in and start playing unattractive football. Like when we had Luca Toni. The ball spent more time in the air than the ground. Probably collecting air miles.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;4018579 said:
I just hope we don't stop playing the ball on the deck and convert to the easy option and pump long balls in and start playing unattractive football. Line when we had Luca Toni. The ball spent more time in the air than the ground. Probably collecting air miles.
Spoken like a true Englishman :D

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
He have been in Spain all that time. Where the hell he could get this English way of playing ? The good sign is that we got him for free, the same as Pirlo and Pogba) So Marrota has to think how to spend some money ,that have been saved, on a normal "second striker".

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;4018617 said:
I'm proper full pedigree Italiano who happens to live in En-ger-land. Like simone perotta. But he actually moved to Italy afterwards.
you were born there?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
He have been in Spain all that time. Where the hell he could get this English way of playing ? The good sign is that we got him for free, the same as Pirlo and Pogba) So Marrota has to think how to spend some money ,that have been saved, on a normal "second striker".
No way will that professional :troll: spend money on a SS now, or any other big name striker. Especially if we get LL.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes with Italian parents. Oh the shame I know.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
nejˈmaɾ ˈjɾ;4018579 said:
I just hope we don't stop playing the ball on the deck and convert to the easy option and pump long balls in and start playing unattractive football. Like when we had Luca Toni. The ball spent more time in the air than the ground. Probably collecting air miles.
This season we have been playing a lot of long balls... to Giovinco!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Avvvveeeeee ittttt!

What part of Italy man man? Takkkk
Dentro tuo culo......TAK!!! :D

Yo! My mums an hour from Parma, with all those twisty mountain roads. And my dads from Sicily. Caltanisetta to be exact. Best if both I guess. Horse head jokes.......yep! Heard them all haha.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ok, we get it. You love Quagliarella, but for the love of God be objective when it comes to his looks. Quag pretty? :howler: Talk about being biased.

You can say he is sexy, good looking, even handsome, but he's definitely not pretty :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)