Fernando Llorente (16 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
one thing that worries me is how good he will be. i mean torres who is terrible football for 3 years now is chosen ahead of him in national team.

i mean that should be a warning for us as fans that he might not be the striker we were looking for. watch out for matri or quag to replace him

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
one thing that worries me is how good he will be. i mean torres who is terrible football for 3 years now is chosen ahead of him in national team.

i mean that should be a warning for us as fans that he might not be the striker we were looking for. watch out for matri or quag to replace him
It's more likely to be Iaquinta.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Llorente is too classy and honest for that putrid team.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The Spanish international team have been in denial for three years on Torres. He's still playing for Spain and Chelsea based solely on his Liverpool form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)