Mar 23, 2015
:red:

valeri got this :rofl:

jokes aside, we had him as a ref 18 times, and:

- penalties for juventus: 5, against us: 1
- red cards for juve players: 1, for opposition players: 6

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
He wad our best CM for an entire season and then he snapped because of the $#@!tyness around him
Even if he was the best for an entire season (which I'm not really convinced of), it was hardly an impressive accomplishment during those years. It's not like he was bossing around in any way or helped create something to make other teams fear us.

He's really not that good and he would have no business in our midfield today.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He started very well ,being a destroyer and the funny guy of the team.

But he was never an asset going forward. He had that little brazilian flair, but to no good use.

And When things started to go wrong he just went nuts.

A very unstable and not dependable player.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
he's been interviewed by la repubblica:

http://www.vecchiasignora.com/topic...fatto-meglio-ad-andare-allinter-del-triplete/

i only read the titles when he said: "my juve lost 90% of the matches without me. i should have gone to the treble-winning :inter: "

fuck this arrogant piece of shit already :rofl:
:rofl::heart:

One of the only players I can accept insulting juve and take it with a smile. He's like juve's own @IliveForJuve he'll say the most absurd things but you know deep down the crazy fuck loves you to death!

- - - Updated - - -

And what he said is true :lol:
We used to shit the bed so hard when melo wasn't on too

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I was praying all summer for Inter to finalize the Melo deal just to watch this game. Now, I hope we don't end up with injuries when this mentally-challenged creature is on the pitch.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Max should order that every player overreact any touch he does and try to forcé a yellow card st the beginning for him...

I don't know why but right now I hate this guy

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
All that is well ends well. Melo wasn't well unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

And he wasn't junk
He worse than junk.

That 09/10 season of his. Never seen a more diabolical midfielder for us than him. And his price tag FFS. No coincidence our midfield looked 100000x better when we signed actual footballers after getting rid of him.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
:rofl::heart:

One of the only players I can accept insulting juve and take it with a smile. He's like juve's own @IliveForJuve he'll say the most absurd things but you know deep down the crazy fuck loves you to death!

- - - Updated - - -

And what he said is true :lol:
We used to shit the bed so hard when melo wasn't on too
:heart:

Although I'm 100 times better than that chimpanzee.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Melo was good for a lot of his time here. But if you're going to buy a Brazilian player, why the hell go for someone like Melo? We have it all backwards. Should have went for Santos Mozart... at least he had a little friggin' flair.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Hilarious performance today. His kick on Biglia that earned him the red card reminded me of mortal combat. He then fell over hilariously.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Reminded me of his madness that got him sent off with us against Parma in January 09/10. We were enjoying a great season up to that point, then it all went downhill thereafter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)