Felipe Melo (7 Viewers)

Jan 3, 2014
Then why don't you support one of those clubs? Oh right, probably because they're "small" clubs. So you're doing the same $#@! you say we're all guilty of.

Come on, at least Pro Vercelli have some nice history.
Because I was born in Torino and my apartment is 7 km away from stadium, how far is your apartment from our stadium? :lol:

Let me enlighten you with Italian geography. Venaria is in Torino, it's one of the towns in Torino.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Because I was born in Turin and my apartment is 7 km away from stadium :lol:

Let me enlighten you with Italian geography. Venaria is in Torino, it's one of the towns in Torino.
Yesterday you were from Fossano, which is most certainly NOT Torino.

Thanks for the geography lesson, now I can be a better fake Italian. But what about this club? I think it feels sad that you don't support it. :depressed

Guys, why not take advantage of the private messaging feature offered here?
Yeah sure, he can feel free to PM me & we can continue this enlightening discussion. :)

Jan 3, 2014
Yesterday you were from Fossano, which is most certainly NOT Torino.

Thanks for the geography lesson, now I can be a better fake Italian. But what about this club? I think it feels sad that you don't support it. :depressed
Team founded in 1998. I was born way long before. Do your research before.

Yes, I went to school in Fossano for 7 years. I can be from there as well. Whichever suits you better.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't need statistics to prove Fener are bigger than galalalaltaararasay. Before Drogba and Sneijder whenever someone mentioned Turkish Football, the first thing that came to their head was Fenerbahce. Fener is bigger in Turkiye while galalalaltaararasay is bigger worldwide. Hence Fener > galalalaltaararasay in Turkiye
they are? in what sense? i've never known gala to have an international fan base

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
An American Interista defending the honour of a English speaking Juve fan forum in a Galatasary player thread against a real life Italien calcio fan from Turin

Tuz :touched: :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)