Felipe Melo (10 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Besides, it's only logical that most foreigners would choose a big club to support, because of accessibility (TV, news about them in their native language, etc). Not to mention people who might have connections to a certain city for non-footballing reasons (visiting there, having family from there...) It's not always just about trophy count or current level of success.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 3, 2014
Besides, it's only logical that most foreigners would choose a big club to support, because of accessibility (TV, news about them in their native language, etc). Not to mention people who might have connections to a certain city for non-footballing reasons (visiting there, having family from there...) It's not always just about trophy count or current level of success.
Let's count, how many non-Italians support Siena or Juventus. Why does everyone support Juventus? Because Juventus is more successful than Siena.

I've been writing on juventusfans.forumcommunity.net for 4 years now. We are all Italian, just register there and tell us how you're from Denmark or something and supporting Juventus. Watch what all Italian people will say to you :lol:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Let's count, how many non-Italians support Siena or Juventus. Why does everyone support Juventus? Because Juventus is more successful than Siena.

I've been writing on juventusfans.forumcommunity.net for 4 years now. We are all Italian, just register there and tell us how you're from Denmark or something and supporting Juventus. Watch what all Italian people will say to you :lol:
You're not Italian.

Jan 3, 2014
I'm a bit Swedish, a bit Danish and mostly Italian. You're not Italian, most Italian's hate people like you. You're a guido and nothing else.
I do have an Italian passport and I speak Italian. I just gave you the link for the forum, why don't you come and experience yourself?

I'm not saying "Don't support Juventus." but at least, don't try to teach us about our team. I've had season pass for Juventus for 8 years in a row and do I need to take some guy's opinion from Denmark seriously about Juventus? Come on man, you're from Denmark. You've barely seen Juventus in your life.

This forum is full of people from Macedonia, Sweden, Canadians, Americans, Denmark, Arabs, Asians :lol: and funny thing is they all think they are Juventini.

Being a supporter in Italy takes a lot more than, "I like this team. I want this team to win."

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
My father is an Italian immigrant, I have Italian citizenship, speak Italian, I've been to Italy several times, I have plenty of family over there (Frosinone and Verona mostly).

You, on the other hand, are a retard.
I've experienced plenty of Italian immigrants like him here and I don't consider them nothing but idiots, with an Italian passport.

Jan 3, 2014
My father is an Italian immigrant, I have Italian citizenship, speak Italian, I've been to Italy several times, I have plenty of family over there (Frosinone and Verona mostly).

You, on the other hand, are a retard.
Are you one of the guys from Jersey Shore? Let me break it to you, we don't accept them as an Italian. I bet only Italian words you know are pizza, pasta and Juventus. Maybe vincere too.

Jan 3, 2014
I've experienced plenty of Italian immigrants like him here and I don't consider them nothing but idiots, with an Italian passport.
Says Danish from Aalborg :lol:

Why don't British, Spanish, French or German people support Italian teams but always from countries that are horrible in football such as Denmark to Estonia, Slovenia to Canada, United States to Macedonia?

I'll tell you the answer. German-French-British-Spanish teams are successful in football, they support their own team like usual but countries that suck in football know they suck, they go support successful teams like Man Utd, Juventus, Milan, Barca and Real Madrid. So when we call you fake fans, you people get mad :lol:

Jul 1, 2010
Says Danish from Aalborg :lol:

Why don't British, Spanish, French or German people support Italian teams but always from countries that are horrible in football such as Denmark to Estonia, Slovenia to Canada, United States to Macedonia?

I'll tell you the answer. German-French-British-Spanish teams are successful in football, they support their own team like usual but countries that suck in football know they suck, they go support successful teams like Man Utd, Juventus, Milan, Barca and Real Madrid. So when we call you fake fans, you people get mad :lol:
By the way, where do you live and where are your parents from?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I do have an Italian passport and I speak Italian. I just gave you the link for the forum, why don't you come and experience yourself?

I'm not saying "Don't support Juventus." but at least, don't try to teach us about our team. I've had season pass for Juventus for 8 years in a row and do I need to take some guy's opinion from Denmark seriously about Juventus? Come on man, you're from Denmark. You've barely seen Juventus in your life.

This forum is full of people from Macedonia, Sweden, Canadians, Americans, Denmark, Arabs, Asians :lol: and funny thing is they all think they are Juventini.

Being a supporter in Italy takes a lot more than, "I like this team. I want this team to win."
But I don't think I'm a juventina.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)