Felipe Melo (291 Viewers)

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
I don't need statistics to prove Fener are bigger than galalalaltaararasay. Before Drogba and Sneijder whenever someone mentioned Turkish Football, the first thing that came to their head was Fenerbahce. Fener is bigger in Turkiye while galalalaltaararasay is bigger worldwide. Hence Fener > galalalaltaararasay in Turkiye
I can't believe I actually wasted a minute to reply to you and a few seconds to read your useless message.

- - - Updated - - -

@Gheorghe Hagi he didn't apologize, I wanna see you shove him in a donkey's ass in a simple single paragraph.
I don't want to reply to a wall, the kid is clueless on what he's talking about. So I'll just write this.

Galatasaray: 19 league titles, 14 Turkish Cups
Matchfixerbahce: 18 league titles full of matchfixings (1 will be taken away very soon due to matchfixing in 2010-2011), 6 Turkish Cups

He's contradicting himself. At the same post he says; "Before Drogba and Sneijder whenever someone mentioned Turkish Football, the first thing that came to their head was Fenerbahce" and then he goes on and says Fener is bigger in Turkiye while "Galatasaray is bigger worldwide".

How is it possible that the team that is "not bigger than the other" worldwide is "the first thing comes to people's minds when someone mentions Turkish football"?

You expect me to reply to this clown? :lol:

JuveInEL

Jan 3, 2014
Oh god, another one.
Another one, what?

Seriously, you guys just jump on the wagon because you see them winning all the time in their domestic league. I can say easily that I'm Barcelona fan because they are winning all the time.

Why don't you support a team from where you're from?

- - - Updated - - -

I've never followed Danish football.

Always wondered. Why are Turks unfaithful and always with fat white trash girls?
You never followed Danish football because you know your country sucks :lol: , that's why. You looked around and you see Juve winning in Italy and said "Let me be fake Juve supporter"

We love white girls, especially ones from North. They are easy to fuck. That's why :lol:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Another one, what?

Seriously, you guys just jump on the wagon because you see them winning all the time in their domestic league. I can say easily that I'm Barcelona fan because they are winning all the time.

Why don't you support a team from where you're from?
Another douchebag who thinks people shouldn't be allowed to support foreign teams. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you are the same troll except now you're Turkish instead of Italian.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
On a serious note though gala fans like JuveinEL your not exactly doing a good job advertising your team. Hagi has done a better civilised job. Show respect if you want some.

JuveInEL

Jan 3, 2014
The idiot isn't even from Turkey - it's Juvetardu.
I love when people think people only are fans because of winning teams. What football have become today.
Did you ever meet any Danish person who supports Livorno or Catania? Isn't it interesting, foreign people always support Milan or Juve?

When we look at successful football countries, such as spain, germany or england. %99 of them don't support a team from outside of their countries. Only people who support winning teams are from horrible countries such as Denmark, Albania, Saudi Arabia, Korea, Slovenia, Sweden, Latvia etc. :lol:

So these people know their country sucks, they say "Let me pick one of the successful team for myself." It's not about Juve, they usually pick Real or Barca way more. We call these fake fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 291)