Felipe Melo (7 Viewers)

AleTozzi

Jan 2, 2014
Contes fault? Seriously are some of you guys retarded? There should be some intelligence test before signing up here.
Not Conte's fault.

Let's blame Pope Benedict XVI.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me, which club was going to pay more than 3 million euros for such a nutcase?

He wasn't worth anywhere close to 24 million euros in the first place, we fucked up badly. We should have never signed that retard.
3 millions? What are you talking about? I think you people don't know much about Italy. As an Italian, let me tell you something about Italian leagues.

Serie B teams make transfer for 3 millions.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
He is the definition of mediocre, and Ive watched almost every Liverpool game this season (for the Suarez)
So have I, and I think he's more than mediocre, he's pretty underrated IMO.

You shouldn't even reply to comments like that. Lucas Leiva being better than Melo :lol: What a joke.
I'm not saying he's better than anyone (I don't watch Galatasaray, so I don't know how Melo is doing there to compare) but I don't think the notion of Lucas Leiva being a good player is that laughable.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You shouldn't even reply to comments like that. Lucas Leiva being better than Melo :lol: What a joke.
paulinho and ramires are better than melo ffs even david luiz as a def midfielder is better than melo, just give it up, you're biased, if melo was even close to being as good as you make him out to be then why on earth does he not even get a look into the NT any more? but hey you even said selcuk is better than Pirlo so who am i to take your comments seriously?

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
paulinho and ramires are better than melo ffs even david luiz as a def midfielder is better than melo, just give it up, you're biased, if melo was even close to being as good as you make him out to be then why on earth does he not even get a look into the NT any more? but hey you even said selcuk is better than Pirlo so who am i to take your comments seriously?
Don't be ridiculous, the reason why he's not in the national team anymore is the red card he received against Holland. They completely erased him off after that game.

Selcuk was better than Pirlo in the past two seasons. This season he has been nothing but horrible, but so has Pirlo. Get over it, Pirlo doesn't have the tempo for the CL anymore. I mean just look at their CL performances for last year;

Selcuk: 10 matches 5 assists
Pirlo: 10 matches 3 assists

This year 1 assist for each and both in the same game (Juve 2-2 Gala)

Do you also want me to go back to our old discussions right in this topic since you're so desperate to talk about past? Like when you said how shitty our league is (which I agreed) and because of that we had no chance against you and etc. Or Vidal wiping the floor off with Melo? You're a total joke buddy. Melo gave you all you need.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Don't be ridiculous, the reason why he's not in the national team anymore is the red card he received against Holland. They completely erased him off after that game.

Selcuk was better than Pirlo in the past two seasons. This season he has been nothing but horrible, but so has Pirlo. Get over it, Pirlo doesn't have the tempo for the CL anymore. I mean just look at their CL performances for last year;

Selcuk: 10 matches 5 assists
Pirlo: 10 matches 3 assists

This year 1 assist for each and both in the same game (Juve 2-2 Gala)

Do you also want me to go back to our old discussions right in this topic since you're so desperate to talk about past? Like when you said how shitty our league is (which I agreed) and because of that we had no chance against you and etc. Or Vidal wiping the floor off with Melo? You're a total joke buddy. Melo gave you all you need.
:lol: :lol: :lol: you are so incredibly biased, I don't see selcuk on the world player of the year shortlist do you? where was selcuk last summer? and the summer before that? whilst Pirlo was leading the NT to 2nd and 3rd place oh and it was 2 seasons ago when Pirlo was arguably one of the best midfielders in the Euro 2012 tournament where was your selcuk then? stuck at home along with the rest of his pathetic national team

the jokes on you 'buddy'

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
:lol: :lol: :lol: you are so incredibly biased, I don't see selcuk on the world player of the year shortlist do you? where was selcuk last summer? and the summer before that? whilst Pirlo was leading the NT to 2nd and 3rd place oh and it was 2 seasons ago when Pirlo was arguably one of the best midfielders in the Euro 2012 tournament where was your selcuk then? stuck at home along with the rest of his pathetic national team

the jokes on you 'buddy'
It's really not Selcuk's fault that the rest of the national team is full of garbage. Burak Yilmaz made it to the FIFA's top players of 2012-2013 list, but so what? He sucks big time. I talk with facts buddy and the fact is that Pirlo hasn't done much for Juve in the Champions League arena, while Selcuk has done a lot last season alongside with Melo. Modric, Khedira, Alonso, Essien; Madrid midfield was erased by these two last season. But I admit this, Selcuk is no different than a second league player this season. But nearly every class player had those times and he will get back to his top form soon.

Btw; M.United, Sevilla, Atletico Madrid, Liverpool and Barcelona scouts have been coming to Istanbul recently to watch Selcuk :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)