Felipe Melo (80 Viewers)

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I'm relieved he's gone... However, if it were me I would've forgone the 3.75m, cut all ties with Gala and planted his arse on the bench, and utterly destroying his career in the process as payback being such an enormously egotistical and self-important knobhead.. Would serve as an example to any other petulant upstart who would dare mess with the mighty Juventus.
I think I would have done it too. We shouldn't allow anyone to try and push us around

Can someone make a Juventus one? Nedved04?

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Allow me to say this to Felipe Melo, and I've wanted to say it for a very long time.

Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you, you cancerous leechfuck of a footballer.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
move the thread?

Juventus Football Club can announce that Brazilian midfielder Felipe Melo de Carvalho has today been sold to Turkish side Galatasaray for an initial fee of €3.75m.

The payment could rise by a further €0.5m should the player achieve certain sporting targets stipulated in the agreement between the two clubs.

http://www.juventus.com/juve/en/news/felipe_melo_galatasaray_transfer

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Beppe gets a pass. Wasn't his player, he didnt pay €25m for him or gave him the stupidly high wages that he was on. No other club showed any interest in him besides the Kebab boys, so it goes to show he isn't as good as some of his fans on here think he is.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't think he's that good, not for a too club like us anyway. He was an unmitigated disaster, one of the worst value for money purchases our club has ever made, his first season was beyond horrendous with us. His better (but still nowhere near spectacular) second season doesn't change the fact that he needed to fuck off.

Whatevz, Gala's problem now. Our team has moved on and progressed from the likes of him in the past few years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)