Felipe Melo (9 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Having extended his contract until 2015 was actually a genius move. Otherwise Galatasaray would have had him on a free transfer by now, and we would have not received the loan fees.

Galatasaray could of course have avoided all this by just putting down €7m-€8m to begin with.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So we are going to extend his contract until 2016?

A three year loan is basically like selling the player. At the end of that he'll be 33 and probably on his way back to Brazil.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ok, it's not the worst the transfer ever. There will be 3 years long loan deal because it will be beneficial for both clubs. Something about taxation.
Good.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, it's not the worst the transfer ever. There will be 3 years long loan deal because it will be beneficial for both clubs. Something about taxation.
Good.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
So we are going to extend his contract until 2016?

A three year loan is basically like selling the player. At the end of that he'll be 33 and probably on his way back to Brazil.
At 1.5m a year? But do we have him on our books till '16, on contract? In essence, if he gets seriously injured, whose problem is then, Juve's or Gala's?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
But if it's a loan, he is still effectively our player. The contract would remain the same if it's extended for the sake of making this 3 year loan to Gala.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I dont understand so its basically a 3 year loan worth 4.5m and at the end of it he will neither be a juve or galatshit player?
I guess,but what is the point of such deal?what Gala get in such situation that is better than buying him?
Just sell him for the same 4.5M and end this saga.be it in 3 installments or not..

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Felipe Melo, less than sensational surprises, will remain at Galatasaray. To communicate is the turkish club, which in a statement given to their official website announced that it has begun formal negotiations with Juventus for the renewal of the loan Brazilian midfielder.
-GDM

Its a loan again :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)