Felipe Melo (15 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I think the only lwb targets are zuniga and kolarov and i think kolarov would br thr best becausr he would allow us to play a back 4 but so would ogbonna. Nvm
Tbh both are meh. With the sales of Melo, Giacc, hopefully Ziegler and one of Quag - Matri I hope we go for someone better.

Or we could invest those money in a RWF for 4-3-3 tactic. I don't want to hear from Conte again that we have no RWF to play this formation. Shaqiri or Sanchez would be great :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Let's be nice. He's always spoken well of the team and shown respect. I also think for the time he was here, he always gave his all, no matter how eccentric it made him come across.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Like that time he said the rest of the team was shit? :D
No common,. I always thought he worked hard on the pitch. Very emotional player, and would tend to self destruct if he felt the club wasn't backing him. But even very recently he said he was always backing Juve or the club were fantastic and conte is greatl or something to that effect. :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Felipe Melo can continue his adventure to Galatasaray. This week the club turkish try to close the deal with Juventus on the basis of 4.5 million Euros plus bonus. The player, on Instagram, has announced that it is continuing to train with his wife and hopes to achieve in the coming days teammates.
-GDM

:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

4.5m for melo
8m for Giaccherini
~7m for Isla.

Looking nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)