Felipe Melo (10 Viewers)

ForzaGala

Jul 8, 2013
I expect you to pay €8 million for Misimovic in July 2010, sell him for €4 million in January 2011 and release Franck Ribery for free.
25+24+21 = 70

70 millions > 8 millions. By the way, is Iaquinta still getting his 3 million Euro's from Juve even though he is not playing?

We are gonna get Melo from you guys, dont you worry but we'll offer 4 millions and you'll have no choice but to accept it :)

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
25+24+21 = 70

70 millions > 8 millions. By the way, is Iaquinta still getting his 3 million Euro's from Juve even though he is not playing?

We are gonna get Melo from you guys, dont you worry but we'll offer 4 millions and you'll have no choice but to accept it :)
Galatasaray reminds of AC Milan

Mar 30, 2006
I am one of the few guys who still likes Melo, I dont understand why there are not more teams looking to him as a player to bring in. He could easily get playing time at Pool, Arsenal, Inter and even be a starter at Man United. Carrick and Anderson dont impress me too much.

Its a shame no one rates him.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I am one of the few guys who still likes Melo, I dont understand why there are not more teams looking to him as a player to bring in. He could easily get playing time at Pool, Arsenal, Inter and even be a starter at Man United. Carrick and Anderson dont impress me too much.

Its a shame no one rates him.
Other than his attitude at times, he was one of our best players in his last season here - very useful DM. We overpaid for him heavily though, trolled to the max.

- - - Updated - - -

He does not get selected for Brazil anymore.
Hasn't been since that great WC performance where he stomped Robben.

Jul 2, 2006
25+24+21 = 70

I could name legendary players like Bülent Akın and Nordin Amrabat bought for combined 17 million. Friggin Albert Riera is getting 3 million who would have been no more than a team bus driver for Juventus.
8 million for Galatasaray > 70 million for Juventus as Juventus > Galatasaray

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Assuming we sell him for 5m to Gala, we'd have still made 8m from this deal in totality. Since we were paid 1.5m for each year that he was on loan to Gala, even though they fucked us over in the option to buy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)