Felipe Melo (84 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Saw it on football Italia.. Hell I really think we need/should give Melo a crack under Conte; but if that bid is legit and City take it (or something similar after a little haggling), then by all means it is a move we should make.. TEVEZ!!!
no, he's had his chance at Juve and if Conte didn't want him at the start i don't see why he would change his feelings on the matter now.

- - - Updated - - -

But remember, he WAS the best player a few years ago for a bad Juve team.

/whatever

but he's still considered the best brazilian midfielder in the world according to a particular galatasaray fan...

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Anybody have the source where he says he was asked by Conte and Marotta to return this season, but he'll never do that because he's not part of Juventus.He's part of Real Madrid. Or something like that. :lol:

Apr 15, 2006
Apparently it was a Tuttosport making it look like Felipe says that. He did say that he didn't want to go back Juve. But when asked a separate question whether he'd go to Barcelona, he said he liked Barca, but his style suited Madrid more; or something along those lines. That's what I read on Twitter anyway.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Apparently it was a Tuttosport making it look like Felipe says that. He did say that he didn't want to go back Juve. But when asked a separate question whether he'd go to Barcelona, he said he liked Barca, but his style suited Madrid more; or something along those lines. That's what I read on Twitter anyway.
Exactly.

Dec 31, 2008
“I left Juventus and went to Galatasaray where I won three titles in two years,” he stated. “Going back [to Juve] is not really an option right now.
“I talked to my Coach and other people who have been open with me. They asked me if I wanted to come back.
“I’m truthful and said I didn’t want to.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)