Felipe Melo (83 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Mersin were a goal up and Galatasaray had a player sent off, then Galatasaray scored three. So yeah, I'm guessing they aren't very good.

Doesn't really matter. Melo is a good player, but every player has weaknesses. The situation with him is that we have a good midfield and he earns too much for such a luxury. Plus we don't want to limit Pogba in any way.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
yeah galatasaray have had a tendency to choke this season in the league and cup but still how can one say melo is the best brazilian dmc and back to his best again because he was 'impressive' against fucking mersin? a team i hadn't even heard of till today,it would be like raving about how vucinic is a world class player because he scored 2 goals against pescara today

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Melo: Forza Juventus!

By Football Italia staff

Felipe Melo will be cheering on parent club Juventus in tonight’s Champions League encounter against Bayern Munich.

The Brazilian international is currently playing his football on loan at Galatasaray, an outfit who were knocked out of the competition by Real Madrid on Tuesday.

“I support Juventus,” he told Mediaset after expressing his disappointment at his side’s 5-3 aggregate reverse.

“I hope that they can get through against Bayern and I think they can do it. They’ve proved themselves to be a strong team at home.”

Juventus are currently 2-0 down in the quarter-final tie.

:heart:

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
padoin and giaccherini would look world class in the turkish league too playing teams like kurassgsfasaspor, galabahcespor and besikspor

o wait you played a team called mersin today, ok who the $#@! are they? yeah melo must be world class because he played the game of his life against a team called mersin. that must be like playing valle d'aosta for us
I don't care who we play with. Beginning of that game we got a red card while 1-0 down and had to play with 10 men nearly the whole game.

I'm behind what I said; Melo is undoubtedly the best Brazilian DMC out there. If it wasn't for that Holland game he got a red card, he'd still be the first choice for the national team.

You've been bitching about Melo and Selcuk's performance just because Turkish League's poor quality. How are you gonna reply to this after their CL performance? Let me guess... Error.

You got owned big time, so stop being such an ignorant and keep on bashing Melo just because Juve paid way overprice for him and couldn't really get anything out of him because of shitty team and coaches Juve had back then. If now, he'd make whole a lot of difference in your Bayern games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)