Felipe Melo (20 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
cool then i hope we sell him to fenerbahce then, at least they show us cash like they did with krasic or any other club that wants to make a serious offer for him. and yaya toure is far better than melo, at least toure has proven to be a success at a big club (barca) and in the epl which frankly is lightyears ahead of anything melo has ever competed in at club level and also on the international stage. I think you really overrated melo because he has been good at galatasaray, but as i keep pointing out to you, if he was that good, then why hasn't any big club shown real interest in him? and if he really is the best def mid brazil has to offer, why hasn't he even featured for the national side for 3 years?

as for selcuk vs Pirlo sorry but there is no argument for that, Pirlo is undoubtedly one of the greatest midfielders of this generation, and will be remembered as a great. selcuk won't ever come close to what Pirlo can do on the pitch or ever achieve and don't deny it if he ever played for you, you would sing his praises. don't honestly tell me selcuk would have done better than Pirlo to be shut down by 3 bayern players all game

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
if he was that good, then why hasn't any big club shown real interest in him? and if he really is the best def mid brazil has to offer, why hasn't he even featured for the national side for 3 years?
Melo is a hard headed guy and has his crazy moments. Only crazy coaches like Terim would want to have him in his team.

Napoli and Lazio wants to sign him btw.

As far as Brazil national team; he received that red card in Holland game and caused Brazil to get eliminated from WC. His national team career was then over.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think he was mostly talking about a potential Melo move to City after possible departure of Yaya. At least I hope it was what he meant.
I hope we buy Melo at the end of the season. If not, Yaya Toure might be our target.
Yaya just signed a 4 more year deal with City btw. So Melo will most likely stay with us.
Makes me question my existence.

- - - Updated - - -

fucking hell i know :lol: you missed the bit about selcuk being a better player than Pirlo because Selcuk 'owned' real madrid but pirlo sucked against bayern
I remember Aquilani getting an ovation at the Bernabeu once, Real Madrid aren't the sort of team who limit midfield players, they are too busy attacking themselves.

I saw the game and Melo had a good game, he was bursting through the midfield like it wasn't there. Because Pirlo can't do that he therefore must be inferior.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
I just realised the guy was talking about Yaya potentially going to Galatasaray. Can't really reason with this sort of thing, almost Celtic-like.
His manager said there is a transfer interest from Galatasaray. So since Drogba and Eboue is already in the team I thought it would be possible. But whatever we're more than happy with Melo.

He played his best game of the season today. Finally reached his level of last season. What a class. Undoubtedly the best Brazilian DMC right now.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
His manager said there is a transfer interest from Galatasaray. So since Drogba and Eboue is already in the team I thought it would be possible. But whatever we're more than happy with Melo.

He played his best game of the season today. Finally reached his level of last season. What a class. Undoubtedly the best Brazilian DMC right now.
padoin and giaccherini would look world class in the turkish league too playing teams like kurassgsfasaspor, galabahcespor and besikspor

o wait you played a team called mersin today, ok who the fuck are they? yeah melo must be world class because he played the game of his life against a team called mersin. that must be like playing valle d'aosta for us

Furino

Dec 31, 2012

Ohhh that's cute. You are biassed because you love your club ohh. OK, but rly - reading this kind of bullshit is making me sick. You must realize that Turkish league is still nothing big.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)