Felipe Melo (44 Viewers)

Nov 17, 2012
We have tomatoes but no fig tree. My nonna has both :D

Italo-Australian nostalgia.... :touched:

Speaking of which; tomorrow I'm to pick up a capretto, venison shoulder roast, porchetta and a Christmas ham from our local ding butcher.. I f*cking love wog Christmas!! :D

5% of Turkey is in Europe,, 95% is in Asia.
Word... I'm currently studying classical and Medieval history at uni as a part of my teaching degree... Seriously, people are unthinkably confounded by the notion that Turkic peoples are not European by any stretch of the imagination, and only have a tenuous foothold in Europe courtesy of centuries of murderous oppression and being the only central powers country that violated the terms of the Versailles treaty of 1918... Something to be proud of apparently...

Show people a picture of Anatolia, "Hey, that's Turkey".... "Ah no.... This is Anatolia"... FFS

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Word... I'm currently studying classical and Medieval history at uni as a part of my teaching degree... Seriously, people are unthinkably confounded by the notion that Turkic peoples are not European by any stretch of the imagination, and only have a tenuous foothold in Europe courtesy of centuries of murderous oppression and being the only central powers country that violated the terms of the Versailles treaty of 1918... Something to be proud of apparently...

Show people a picture of Anatolia, "Hey, that's Turkey".... "Ah no.... This is Anatolia"... FFS
Cool story bro.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

Jul 2, 2006

Still feeling the pain in your ass it seems.

Nov 17, 2012
Still feeling the pain in your ass it seems.
Not in the least, I'm not Greek! ;)

In all seriousness though, you can be a tool about it all you please, but history will not smile kindly on the Turks..

meh

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."
:hi:

Apr 29, 2006
The coolest story about fuck ever told is quite short it seems. Fuck. Still a memorable one though...

Now on a serious note can someone familiar with turkish football tell us what are the chances of them buying Melo? They got into the CL latter stages with him after all. Shouldn't there be some bonuses for us or do you think he'd get better suitors now? Perhaps back in Brazil in worst case scenario?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)