Felipe Melo (6 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
Gentleman agreements, in-house with Italian clubs it is normal. In Turkey I don't suppose they much care, but they must also remember that for future deals. They can get this deal because we are desperate to get rid of him, but they'll lose out in future with this behaviour.

---------- Post added 03.08.2012 at 14:24 ----------

Rhetoric, he's worth €8m tops, simply because he is mentally challenged.
Indeed.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Him having a say in where he does or does not want to play doesn't make him a fucker. But yeah, Russian clubs will overpay to convince players to join them. I think we all know that.

6 million is a good deal for me. What was the other option? Loaning him again for a season? Honestly, I saw a Tiago, Amauri, Grosso,... scenario coming up.
I couldn't care less what he wants, I just want the money :stuckup:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Melo should go for 8.5m at least. Considering we got 1.5m last year, it will be a fair deal for 10m. But 6-7m is just unacceptable and we shouldn't deal with gala coz ey went back on a gentlemans agreement, even though the player was instrumental in them winning the title. I could understand if he flopped, but this is just a distress sale, coz we are preparing for an all out assault on RVP or whoever.

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Stop quoting figures, nerds. He's worth what any interested party, that he is also interested in joining, is willing to pay for him. It's a simple concept. Deal with it.

Unless you want to keep him and let any possible valuation fall further after a year.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
:rofl:

We are talking about a player that was the reason Gala won the title. He was what Pirlo was to us this year. You can hate Melo as much as you want but the guy is class and worth around 12m€.. He would be worth 20€ if he had his head in the right place.
It's the Turkish League. He's a good player, but you're making it seem like Gala is Real Madrid. They don't have a lot of money so whatever they can offer him is what he is worth. (As there is no one else interested him)

Stop quoting figures, nerds. He's worth what any interested party, that he is also interested in joining, is willing to pay for him. It's a simple concept. Deal with it.

Unless you want to keep him and let any possible valuation fall further after a year.
:tup:

Dec 31, 2008
Galatasaray originally had an option to purchase the player at the end of last season’s loan for a fee of €13m, but are pushing Juve in the closing stages of this deal for a much-reduced outlay. It is understood that a meeting between the Turks’ €5m offer and Juve’s adjusted €8m valuation will be enough to close the deal.

Meanwhile, the player has also reportedly agreed to a pay-cut to make the move, coming down from the €3.5m rate he received from the club in 2011-12 to a €2.5m salary instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)