Felipe Melo (323 Viewers)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I don't think Melo would go there after what he did to them at the derby match a few weeks back :D Plus Fener will compete in the second division next year for match-fixing last season. You can only have up to two none Turkish players there and they gota be under 23 :lol2:
don't count on that, you don't know what this spaz would do the next minute.anyways who gives a fuck, you better cough up that dough or we'll sell him to others.after his good season at gala there would be plenty of buyers.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
I don't think Melo would go there after what he did to them at the derby match a few weeks back :D Plus Fener will compete in the second division next year for match-fixing last season. You can only have up to two none Turkish players there and they gota be under 23 :lol2:
i've heard that before..juve was sentenced for that you know, and the club was found not guilty. i think that is the case with fener too..even now after that scandal some important players left the team and they are still up there 3 points behind you.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
blʘndu;3444339 said:
i've heard that before..juve was sentenced for that you know, and the club was found not guilty. i think that is the case with fener too..even now after that scandal some important players left the team and they are still up there 3 points behind you.
Everything is proven mate. They might not even see the end of the league. Other than that they're 4 points behind us and you know how if you're following up with their matches.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Give us 25m for Melo and he's all yours.

Please stop trolling about Gala who had one good year in Europe over 10 years ago. They were almost relegated last season and have their pants pulled down in Europe 9 out of 10 times they make it.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Everything is proven mate. They might not even see the end of the league. Other than that they're 4 points behind us and you know how if you're following up with their matches.
yes, my bad 4 points but still, they are up there. anyways, i hope all will be cleared, and the persons should be judged not the team.

Please stop trolling about Gala who had one good year in Europe over 10 years ago. They were almost relegated last season and have their pants pulled down in Europe 9 out of 10 times they make it.
galata was so 90, just like us. in the late 2000 the only team who got out of the groups was fener.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010

How old are you? 9? 11? 15? Yeah no wonder you haven't got a single clue about before 2000s.

Besides we're talking about possible transfers of Melo "incase" we don't buy him.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
blʘndu;3444355 said:
yes, my bad 4 points but still, they are up there. anyways, i hope all will be cleared, and the persons should be judged not the team.

galata was so 90, just like us. in the late 2000 the only team who got out of the groups was fener.
Exactly. We played a quarter final in 2001 and the year after we managed to get out of groups in Champions League, but couldn't make it to the quarter finals. 2002 was the last year we did anything near worthy in Europe. After that year we were done. Untill that time Gala was one of the top three clubs to show up in the Champions League the most.

But we'll be getting Melo %100. Haters shouldn't worry about him returning to Juve :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 323)