Felipe Melo (15 Viewers)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I would bring him anytime. He has so much passion, kinda Conte style, they'd compliment each other perfectly :D!
A passion for lunacy.

Don't get me wrong, Melo was one of my favorite midfielders, and I loved his celebrations. He has a lot of talent but in order to be a world class player he needs to control himself and become a gentleman. Juventus in my opinion is a club of hard working classy men, and Melo is not one of them.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Perhaps if he were to come back to a more stable, performing team we would see less trouble from him.
You could be right Kyle, but what I have been reading is, that he's having a good spell in Galatasaray, and the fans as well as him seem to be enjoying his stay. Plus, if I remember correctly he's getting a bigger wage salary? So I don't find a reason why would he want to come back to Turin.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
So he is performing well? Nice to hear, then they can buy him from us for 12 million euros( if i remember right?) We get Montolivo in january for a smaller amount, and we have Vidal who is better then Melo, Marchisio,Pirlo,Montolivo who all will get their playingtime, and Marrone and Patienza as subs.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
By coming back the only thing he can do is to form a band of brothers with elia and turn him into another psycho, locker room disruptor.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You could be right Kyle, but what I have been reading is, that he's having a good spell in Galatasaray, and the fans as well as him seem to be enjoying his stay. Plus, if I remember correctly he's getting a bigger wage salary? So I don't find a reason why would he want to come back to Turin.
I'm not saying he would but will Galatasary cough up the 13mil we want for him is the real question. If he's doing well and at a good place psychologically I see no reason not to bring him back as an extra midfield option. In Conte's three man midfield there will be far less pressure on him to create and he will be able to do what he does best.

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #8,851
    When was Melo ever a locker room disruptor? :confused:

I'm against him coming back because he tends to lose his mind on the pitch once in a while but now I'm thinking maybe Conte can reign him in. From a business point of view it might be better to give him another shot.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
    Either way i don't mind. I liked Melo, but i understand those who don't want him here, so it's either way for me. Personally i find Montolivo a little meehhh.
    Dunno whether we could use Marrone for some games or even the kid Appelt you all seem to look forward to.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
    If he does really well then we keep him instead of selling him at a massive loss so we can buy freakin Montolivo.
    Melo won't accept the bench. Montolivo I think will. And we'll get 13 mil € for Melo in the summer that is more than fair, we overpaid for him but that was under the previous administration, Marotta is just getting as much as he can. And just maybe we can get Montolivo for free.

Do you really think Melo is better than Montolivo + 13 mil €. Also I doubt Montolivo will be on a much higher salary than Melo as he was one of our biggest earners so it's not like we'll be overpaying for him in wages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)