Felipe Melo (75 Viewers)

bleach

Jul 18, 2011
Goals? well Marchisio goals were certainly impressive and not everyone in our team could have pulled them off.
Oh shit, forget about. His world class goals, unparalleled, know else could have scored those, not even Messi or Ronaldo, only our "Banderia" - Marchisio, we should count our blessings:)

May 4, 2004
Few things,

Some of you are still forgetting or ignoring the fact that Marchi played out of position this season. The other thing is that Marchi wasn't as bad as some of you claim, he did perform better than most of our players, from Aquilani to Pepe and Martinez.

As for Melo, letting him go would be the business flop of the year by Marotta and our entire Mang. Melo was one of our best players last season according to Juve fans, media and press. Also blaming his hot head is a lame excuse, if that's the case Chiellini should follow him wherever he goes. Also apart from Melo's quality and talent, he loves the jersey so much that it hurts to see him go.
+rep for this post.. Agree both on the Marchisio and Melo part..

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Oh shit, forget about. His world class goals, unparalleled, know else could have scored those, not even Messi or Ronaldo, only our "Banderia" - Marchisio, we should count our blessings:)
Do you have a reading disability? When I said not many of our guys can I actually meant players from Juventus, or are you a fan of barca and RM too, but seeing that you are implaying that he is our "bandiera", then it is all down to your reading disability, good luck with that.

bleach

Jul 18, 2011
Do you have a reading disability? When I said not many of our guys can I actually meant players from Juventus, or are you a fan of barca and RM too.
There's no such thing as a "reading disability" first of all. You were serious about Marchisio:sergio::lol: You know at Barca or R.madrid because Marchisio is not good enough to be a footballer there, he would only be at these clubs to be a shoe cleaner/towel boy.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
There's no such thing as a "reading disability" first of all. You were serious about Marchisio:sergio::lol: You know at Barca or R.madrid because Marchisio is not good enough to be a footballer there, he would only be at these clubs to be a shoe cleaner/towel boy.
You are a fantastic proof that such thing as a reading disability is, and it seems that governments should spend on its awareness more.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Vidal for 12m euros by marotta or melo for 25m euros by secco? Vidal is the better player, scores more goals, gets more assists and does not get sent off much or has to entertain fans by doing flicks and passes without looking that cost Juventus the match most times. Unlike Emerson, melo cannot do the simple things without showing off and messing it up. Vidal top 3, melo 7th twice.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Vidal for 12m euros by marotta or melo for 25m euros by secco? Vidal is the better player, scores more goals, gets more assists and does not get sent off much or has to entertain fans by doing flicks and passes without looking that cost Juventus the match most times. Unlike Emerson, melo cannot do the simple things without showing off and messing it up. Vidal top 3, melo 7th twice.
The thing is you don't need a fix where there is no problem. If we would sell Melo and then get a real WC player then fine by me. But if we sell a player with a loss of ~10m and buy a player who is not a lot better if at best not equal to the one we sold then that plan is somewhat a big failure and looks stupid in my eyes.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:weee:

Great post.

bleach

Jul 18, 2011
Why isn't Alvin Mk XXVIII banned yet?
Maybe because am not alvin, and my Ip address checks out, whatever a lying Mod says, there lying. Cause my Ip address is in Germany, Hessen, Frankfurt this is a fact, no facts just presumptions, and presumptions mean nothing, but your seriously obsessed with this alvn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)